Inside Sales Representative II
Company: Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Position:Inside Sales Representative IIJob Description:Arrow
Electronics currently has an exciting opportunity for an Inside
Sales Representative II for our Purchase, NY office!! Arrow is a
Fortune 102 company, globally headquartered in Denver, CO, with
employees worldwide. Arrow brings technology solutions to a breadth
of markets, including telecommunications, information systems,
transportation, medical, industrial, and consumer electronics. We
serve as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original
equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers, and commercial
customers through a global network.What You'll Be Doing:
- Managing the overall account relationship by providing
strategic service and support to the assigned customer base.
Maximize margins, gain market share, and drive value-added solution
- Working with internal and external resources, providing
customer service, often facilitating the work of others in quoting,
fulfilling demand, ensuring on-time delivery of orders, providing
engineering support, and troubleshooting other customer
- Functioning as a key liaison between suppliers and customers to
build and establish long-term business partnerships for Arrow.
- Responsible for Sales Excellence through the development and
management of customer strategy in assigned account territory.
- Sell and drive Solutions Selling within the approved account
level strategy. Requires knowledge of the competitive landscape in
the market and the ability to make sales decisions based on that
- Responsible for ongoing Sales Support activities for the Order
to Invoice process. Owns the customer interface for backend Quality
processes: corrective actions, Field Quality Reports. Owns and
Maintains Perfect Order Index (POI) and Inventory integrity to
minimize write-offs/bill backs.
- Owns the customer interface for important Credit and Financial
Information, as well as coordination of all available resources and
support functions. What We Are Looking For:
- Minimum 4 years inside sales experience with experience in
electronics sales strongly preferred.
- Experience in the Aerospace and Defense Industry is a
- Experience in Semi products a plus
- The ability to build influential relationships.
- Strong communication, negotiating, and organization
- Customer service oriented
- The ability to work collaboratively with internal and external
resources to generate results.
- PC Skills (MS Outlook, Excel, and Word)
- College degree preferred but not required.
- Experience with Oracle a plus
- ITAR Compliant
- Must be a US Citizen.What's In It For You:At Arrow, we are
driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of
benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and
financially healthy.Not only do we offer a competitive salary and
work-life balance, but we also offer benefits to match your needs:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability InsuranceAnnual Hiring
Range/Hourly Rate:$34.33 - $38.50Actual compensation offer to
candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic
location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay
ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be
finalized at offer. Location:US-NY-Purchase, New York (Zeus,
Westchester Ave)Remote work employees may be required to be present
at the closest designated Arrow office for work-related purposes,
at the Company's request and sole discretion.Time Type:Full timeJob
Category:SalesEEO Statement:Arrow is an equal opportunity employer.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention
to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow
EEO/AAP policy)Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:Arrow requires new
employees in the United States to provide proof of full COVID-19
vaccination prior to beginning work, except where prohibited by
law. This requirement may not apply to supply-chain service
employees assigned to work at a light industrial facility,
warehouse, distribution center, or in-plant store, who are instead
subject to location-specific safety requirements.
Keywords: Arrow Electronics, Inc., Peabody , Inside Sales Representative II, Sales , Peabody, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...