Cust Serv Rep National Sales (Blended: Onsite and Remote)
Company: US Foods Holding Corp.
Posted on: September 14, 2022
Join Our Community of Food People!
Provide contact and liaison between National Sales customers and
the sales team and internal departments. Process incoming orders;
receive, evaluate, and respond to written or telephoned customer
inquiries in a timely manner. Work within established guidelines in
order to achieve the objectives of the service agreement consistent
with customer expectations, company policy and profit and quality
requirements. Back up to Sales Coordinator roles.
The Sales Coordinator position has been segmented as blended
meaning the work is a combination of onsite in Seabrook, NH and
remote/virtual as defined by the role segmentation. This role will
most likely be in the office approximately 2 times per week.
* Take actions that deliver US Foods Key Results by developing
relationships with key customers both internal and external.
* Contact customers for orders, add-ons, etc. Process orders
through internal order entry systems. Promote Customer engagement
with US Foods.com as a source for order entry as well as Value
* Contact customers to highlight on-going promotions and
opportunities to up-sell/cross-sell to distribute slow moving
items, close-out items and special buy items.
* Team up with Territory Managers (average 10) to actively support
their customers through regular, scheduled contact and drive sales
performance with suggestive, persuasive selling. Support order
guide maintenance in Edge and Customer shopping lists in US
* Respond to customer and Territory Manager questions and requests
(e.g., price information) in a timely manner, either by determining
answer on your own or escalating to appropriate Market or Area
resources (Operations, Category Management, Finance, Replenishment,
etc.) or external vendors, as required. Maintain ownership of all
follow up communication from escalated inquiries.
* Leverage proprietary US Foods systems and tools to quickly and
accurately answer inquiries to provide insight. Systems and tools
include, but is not limited to the following US Foods Online,
Salesforce.com, Edge, PRISM, Retalix, Enterprise Product Search
(EPS), Demand Communication Tool (DCT), SODS system for Special
Orders, CDMR for Credit requests, Tandem - SMOI for Special Order
Management, and CES Quotes to support Equipment & Supply Sales.
* Take personal responsibility for continued professional
* Attend department sales meetings, product trainings and cuttings
to develop and grow product and vendor knowledge as required.
* Provide administrative support to Territory Managers and Sales
Management to process credits, special orders, drop-ships,
re-routing delivery days, will calls, etc.
* Respond to product receiving and pricing inquiries, ensuring
accuracy and timeliness.
* Provide vacation/back-up coverage to Territory Managers and
weekend coverage for all inbound Sales Coordinator calls.
* High School diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's degree
* At least three (3) years of previous customer service experience
* Food service distribution experience preferred.
* Previous sales experience preferred, but not required.
* Working knowledge of CRM tools is a plus (especially if it's
* Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills and solid
problem resolution ability required.
* Candidate must have a solid customer service orientation, with
ability to professionally and effectively influence/persuade
customers to purchase products.
* Able to process multiple issues simultaneously, driving them to
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
* EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender
Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status*
Keywords: US Foods Holding Corp., Peabody , Cust Serv Rep National Sales (Blended: Onsite and Remote), Sales , Peabody, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!