Inside Sales Representative
Company: Arrow Electronics
Posted on: November 22, 2021
*Position:* Inside Sales Representative
* Job Description:* As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be
selling Arrow's line card of passive, electromechanical, and
connector products, and be the daily contact for customers and
* What You'll Be Doing: *
* Managing the overall account relationship by providing strategic
service and support to assigned customer base. Maximize margins,
gain market share, and drive value added solution selling.
* Working with internal and external resources, provide customer
service, often facilitating work of others in quoting, fulfilling
demand, ensuring on-time delivery of orders, providing engineering
support, and troubleshooting other customer problems.
* Functioning as key liaison between suppliers and customers to
build and establish long-term business partnerships for Arrow.
* Responsible for Sales Excellence through the development and
management of customer strategy in assigned account territory.
* Sell and drive Solutions Selling within the approved account
level strategy. Requires knowledge of competitive landscape in the
market and the ability to make sales decisions based on that
* Responsible for on-going Sales Support activities for the Order
to Invoice process. Owns the customer interface for backend Quality
processes: corrective actions, Field Quality Reports. Owns and
Maintains Perfect Order Index (POI) and Inventory integrity to
minimize write offs/bill backs.
* Owns the customer interface for important Credit and Financial
Information as well as coordination of all available resources and
* As owner of the overall customer Quote to Order sales objectives,
set strategy for the quote process, coordinate resources and
processing of customer quotations (Quote Center, Quote Cover Sheet,
PM Views, Management, FSR, Suppliers, Value Add, and SSG), validate
EOL and item class change (NCNR), negotiate pricing and Quote mark
up (owns strategy and application) and notify customer of all/any
* What We Are Looking For:*
* 4-5 years' experience in electronics distribution; experience in
passive electronics component sales strongly preferred (Power
Supplies, Cable assemblies, Thermal, Connectors, Magnetics,
* Systems savvy, ability to adapt quickly. Proficiency in MS Office
Suite, advanced Excel skills (VLookup, Macros, etc.) a plus
* Ability to build influential relationships
* The ability to work collaboratively with internal and external
resources to generate results
* Strong communication, negotiating and organization skills
* Strong customer service and sales skills
* *This position has excellent earning opportunities including a
Base salary of $57,200, plus a competitive commission
* What's In It For You:*
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering
employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your
family physically and financially healthy.
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we
offer benefits to match your needs:
* Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
* 401k, With Matching Contributions
* Paid Time Off
* Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
* Growth Opportunities
* Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
* And More!
* Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:*
Total Compensation $86,500.00 - $104,500.00
Actual compensation offer to candidates may vary from posted hiring
range based upon geographic location, work experience, education,
and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target
incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at the offer.
* Location:* US-MA-Peabody, Massachusetts (Technology Dr)
* Time Type:* Full time
* Job Category:* Sales *EEO Statement:* Arrow is an equal
opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for
employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or
disability status. [(Arrow EEO/AAP
* Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:* Arrow requires employees to
provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination by December 1, 2021, for
all positions located in CO and for business units within
immixGroup and Zeus. All other employees will be required to
identify vaccination status by December 1, 2021.
Keywords: Arrow Electronics, Peabody , Inside Sales Representative, Sales , Peabody, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!