Industrial Electrician (Day Shift)
Posted on: November 16, 2022
Global food manufacturing client is hiring an Industrial
Electrician - up to 14% 401k match, 2-3 weeks PTO, 4 hours of OT
built in to every pay period!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Jamie Beene
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $35 - $39 per year
A Bit About Us
Our client is a global leader of collagen-based solutions for food,
health, and nutrition sectors.
Why join us?
401k + match up to 14%
Competitive PTO Package
Comprehensive Health benefits - Available on 1st of the month
following start date!
$35-40/hr (Based on experience)
4 hours of built in OT once every pay period!
- Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, this is a 3 On / 3 Off, 12.3 Hour
shift. Due to the 24/7 nature of the plant, work on Weekends,
Holidays, and Overtime are requirements of the position. **
Plans layout, installs and repairs wiring; electrical fixtures,
apparatus and control equipment. Utilizes different skills in the
calibrations of transducers, transmitters and chemical analyzers by
performing the following duties.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Cover Plant / Respond to emergencies in a timely fashion
- Troubleshoot problems to identity root cause and take
appropriate corrective action
- Perform preventative maintenance as scheduled on critical
- Identify parts/equipment needed for repairs and orders
parts/equipment as needed
- Recommends critical spare parts as needed to maintain
- Has a balanced approach to work that optimizes quality, up-time
- Perform calibrations on instruments
- Work with contractors
- Sign out stocked and inventory parts
- Support process changes and capital projects as needed
- Scope and provide part lists for small jobs
- Assist engineers with process changes by selecting equipment,
materials and providing technical input
- Continue to pursue enhancements in Electrical field, job skills
and knowledge of the gelatin manufacturing process
- AC/DC knowledge and electrical theory
- Understanding of electrical codes and specifications DIV 16 and
- Understands and is knowledgeable of equipment and process
- Communicated equipment status to operation and maintenance
personnel in a timely manner
- Demonstrates ability to read construction drawings (trade
- Implement repairs and verify that it is correct
- Actively develops, supports, and improves PPM and TPM
Instrumentation Tech Responsibilities
- Calibration/troubleshooting of transducers, transmitters, and
- Knowledge of AC/DC control circuits
- Working knowledge of mechanical systems
- The demonstrated ability to read and interpret specific
construction drawings/prints (P&ID, control schematics,
- Ability to troubleshoot control system problems to component
- Knowledgeable of process flow and process related
- Communicates the status of equipment to operations and
- Implement/coordinate the repair of process equipment
- Actively supports, and improves PM/TPM programs
- Recommend and improve capital projects for maintainability
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, moving mechanical parts,
high & precarious places, outside weather conditions and risk of
electrical shock. The employee is frequently exposed to fumes or
airborne particles, and toxic or caustic chemicals. The employee is
occasionally exposed to extreme heat and vibration. The noise level
is usually moderate.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- MA Electrical License required
Preferred Education And Experience
- Strong mechanical skills and strong problem-solving skills
- Basic computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite
- Working knowledge of Programmable logic controllers (PLCS)
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Peabody , Industrial Electrician (Day Shift), Professions , Peabody, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!