Technician 4 - 1st Shift
Company: Technical Needs North Inc
Posted on: September 14, 2022
Our client is considered a top notch innovator in homeland security
and medical device products.
They continue to grow and have an immediate need for a 1st Shift RF
Technician. It is 1st shift, with every other Friday off so you
have a long three day weekend every other week.
KEYS TO THE JOB: must have some level of understanding of analog
and digital circuit theory; must have knowledge of basic electronic
components (capacitors, diodes, inductors);' knowledge of theory
from school or related experience and the ability to troubleshoot
non-complex circuits to the component level.
* Client Will consider recent Associates Grads in EE
* For A Technician must have a minimum of 5 years experience
Tests, verifies, calibrates, and performs basic troubleshooting on
high power and complex Medical Equipment including RF & gradient
amplifiers, high & low voltage power supplies, combiners,
circulators, and complex PCBs to meet customer specifications.
* daily activities include testing and adjusting amplifiers to meet
customer specifications / adjusting power supplies to meet
specified output and safety specification
* maintains and calibrates test station and other associated
equipment to meet or exceed industry standards
* advises team of testing and quality issues
* ability to perform basic troubleshooting to alleviate simple
* provide repair team with all necessary data to ensure repair is
Pay starts at $30.00+ depending on experience
Technician, Test, Verify, Calibrate, Troubleshoot, RF, Power
Supplies, Analog, Digital, Circuitry
Keywords: Technical Needs North Inc, Peabody , Technician 4 - 1st Shift, Professions , Peabody, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!