Parts Advisor - Peabody
Posted on: July 6, 2019
Tesla Motors is looking for an experienced Parts Advisor to work on
one of the most progressive vehicle brands in the world. This
position requires a significant amount of customer interaction, so
the ideal candidate will not only possess the customer service
acumen, but also the ability to provide a basic level of technical
support service. The role will require travel as needed and
directed by management. If you are interested in becoming a part of
a world class service team supporting the latest EV technology, we
are interested in hearing from you.
* Answer phone calls, emails and drive-ins to address any customer
concern with the highest level of response and attention.
* Return missed phone calls and emails promptly 5 minutes or
* Receive stock, pick, ship and transact materials inventory to
support the needs of vehicle service.
* Accurately record parts transactions and data into Dealer
Management System attention to detail critical.
* Conduct Transactions w/ systems; walk customer through order and
* Escalate any issues that need to be addressed to correct any
inbound packaging issues from our internal and external
* Maintain records of time, expenses and materials.
* Communicate estimated parts ship and arrival time, including
* Follow up with customer on parts order and ensure complete
satisfaction with the order.
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
* Help maintain cleanliness of service center.
* Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and
* Pick up and deliver parts using full size van and 20ft
* Knowledge of methods, techniques, parts, tools and materials used
in the maintenance and repair of vehicles.
* Understanding of basic automotive techniques related to repair
and servicing of automobiles.
* Experience in automotive equipment and servicing methods.
* Dealer Business Process and Best Practice.
* DMS Systems, SAP, MS Office Suite.
* 1-3 yrs experience in the automotive industry, 2-5 years material
service and distribution experience.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as the
ability to follow instructions required.
* Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working
relationships with those contacted in the course of work, including
* Maintain and perform top level professional integrity and
appearance as a parts advisor.
* ASE Certification a plus.
* Degree or Certificate from a University program in Automotive
Technology a plus.
* Dealer automotive service experience a plus
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer
committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other
factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Tesla, Peabody , Parts Advisor - Peabody, Other , Peabody, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!