Light Industrial - Mechanical Assembler
Company: HonorVet Technologies
Posted on: May 17, 2023
Job Description: Mechanical Assembler
- We are looking for an experienced assembler in our Mechanical
Assembly department. The work involves using hand and power tools
to assemble, kit and pack large mechanical and pneumatic
- The person must be able to understand and follow assembly
prints, work packages, and air diagrams. Familiarity with
electrical assembly or sheet metal fabrication would be a
- The person may work individually or as part of a team on large,
complicated assemblies. Quality of work and attention to detail
must be good. Must be able to check own work at different stages
and work with minimal supervision in an ISO9001
- Position requires the occasional movement of up to 50 pounds.
One to three years of experience preferred.
Tasks will vary. In addition to mechanical assembly, the job will
- Drilling, tapping, and grinding of parts
- Cleaning, packing, and crating of finished parts
- Use of wood working equipment
- Material Handling and use of overhead crane
- Use of verniers, protractors, squares, tape measures and other
- Work in other departments as needed
Keywords: HonorVet Technologies, Peabody , Light Industrial - Mechanical Assembler, Other , Peabody, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...