Bartender- afternoon/ early evening
Company: Erickson Living
Posted on: January 17, 2023
Brooksby Village by Erickson Senior Living
Brooksby Village is a beautiful 90-acre continuing care retirement
community located just 20 minutes from Boston in Peabody,
Massachusetts. We're part of a growing network of communities
developed and managed by Erickson Senior Living, a national
provider of senior living and health care with campuses in 11
No late nights!
Compensation: commensurate with experience starting at $15 / ph
We are looking for friendly, team-oriented, part-time Bartenders
for our dining venues. These are entry-level positions with no
experience required - we will train!
20 hour position- 11:00a-7:30p Monday-Friday
24 hour position - 3:00-8:00PM weekdays & every other weekend
30 hour position- varied hours and days 10:45A-4:00P / 10:45A-
We are a gratuity-free environment offering up to $15.50 per hour,
paid time-off, great work/life balance, guaranteed hours, and year
How you will make an Impact:
* Ensure a smooth and timely experience for all guests, providing
exceptional customer service.
* Become a subject matter expert on menu items, ingredients, and
* Prepare cocktails and serves nonalcoholic drinks and food to
patrons of the pub or restaurant.
* Take food and beverage orders and handle payment.
* Replenish and prepare supplies.
What we offer:
* Quality of life - most of our restaurant's employees are out
* Competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision,
* 40:30-7:301k for all employees 18 and over. Company contribution
up to 3% once eligible.
* Onsite medical centers, providing wellness visits and sick care
for all employees over 18 years of age.
* Education assistance, certification reimbursement, and student
loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
* State of the art kitchens, top of the line equipment
* Discounted meals in our restaurants
* Gated community with 24/7 security
* Free onsite parking at all of our communities and corporate
* A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our values,
vision, and mission.
What you will need:
* Meet the state's age requirement for serving alcohol.
* Flexibility to work weekends and holidays
* High School Diploma or GED preferred.
* Experience in a kitchen/service environment preferred.
* T.I.P.s or ServSafe Alcohol preferred. Training must be completed
with 90 days of commencing employment unless the state requires
* Must be able to read, write, understand and communicate in the
* Be able to lift and/or move objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
Erickson Senior Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are
Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a
workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital
status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or
any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Erickson Living, Peabody , Bartender- afternoon/ early evening, Other , Peabody, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!