Weekend RN Supervisor - 7p-7a - 10k Sign on Bonus at Erickson Senior Living
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Brooksby Village by Erickson Senior Living
Brooksby Village is a beautiful 90-acre continuing care retirement
community located just 20 minutes from Boston in Peabody,
Massachusetts. Were part of a growing network of communities
developed and managed by Erickson Senior Living, a national
provider of senior living and health care with campuses in 11
EVERY WEEKEND SUPERVISOR
SATURDAY AND SUNDAY 7PM - 7:30AM
$10,000 SIGN ON BONUS
The RN Nursing Supervisor is responsible for the delivery of
resident care by licensed and non-licensed staff in our Continuing
Care Neighborhoods, which include skilled nursing, long-term care,
assisted living, and memory care.
How you will make an impact:
- Perform walking rounds through all Continuing Care
neighborhoods (skilled nursing, long term care, assisted living,
and memory care) to ensure nursing staff are providing the highest
level of resident care possible
- Review, adjust and monitor nursing staffing in all
neighborhoods to ensure appropriate staff is available to provide
resident care and meet established PPD.
- Effectively implement a person-centered approach to care,
focusing on the residents strengths while providing a sense of
comfort, companionship, and belonging.
- Assist in resolving resident/family concerns and
- Lead investigations for injuries of unknown origin, medication
errors, and/or abuse allegations as needed or requested. Complete
supervisory reports as required by the Director of
- Review documentation in medical records to ensure compliance
with regulations, nursing standards of practice, and Erickson
What we offer:
- Fully supplied, state of the art buildings
- Competitive benefits packages including medical, dental,
vision, and PTO
- 401k for all employees 18 and over. Company contribution up to
3% once eligible.
- Education assistance, certification reimbursement, and student
loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- A "career for life" approach to professional and personal
development for our greatest asset; our employees.
- Onsite medical centers, providing wellness visits and sick care
for all employees over 18 years of age.
- Free onsite parking at all of our communities and corporate
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our
values, vision, and mission.
- Onsite physicians group dedicated to only serving Erickson
Senior Living residents
- Compensation: Commensurate with experience $80,000 - $90,000 a
What you will need:
- Graduate from Accredited School of Nursing is required;
Bachelors degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in skilled nursing, long-term
care, or assisted living
- Minimum of 2 years of management experience
- Licensed in the state as a Registered Nurse.
- Current CPR certification required.
Erickson Senior Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are
Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a
workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital
status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or
any other category protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: Confidential, Peabody , Weekend RN Supervisor - 7p-7a - 10k Sign on Bonus at Erickson Senior Living, Other , Peabody, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!