Company: Spire Hospitality
Posted on: September 21, 2022
To clean and stock guest rooms to ensure high standards of
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Clean bathtub, toilet, sink, walls, mirrors, tiles, counters, and
floor surfaces using cloths, mops, sponges, brushes, and/or
cleaning agents by extending arms over head, bending and
- Strip and make beds, changing bed linens, which may require
lifting bedspreads weighing a maximum of 40 lbs.
- Dust all furniture, pictures, drawers, window ledges, and shelves
- Replenish amenities, linens, and supplies in guest room.
- Report all suspicious persons or activities, hazardous
conditions, etc. to Safety/Security Department.
- Provide general public assistance, instruction and/or guidance
for guest and employee safety in fire or other emergency
- Respond in a timely manner to guest requests of items such as
an iron, safety instructions, assistance, directions, and/or other
- Turn in all items found in employee's working area to Hotel
Lost and Found department.
- Other duties as assigned such as assisting room attendants or
house person when requested.
Specific Job Knowledge and Skills:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and
abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can
perform the essential functions of the job, with or without
- Ability to push and/or pull equipment weighing up to 100
- Ability to scrub and scour surfaces, extend arms over head to
perform cleaning tasks, and work in confined spaces.
- Ability to communicate effectively with other employees, as
well as guests.
- Basic ability to comprehend English language sufficient to
understand information such as safety labels and instructions and
basic guest requests.
- Ability to follow instructions, directions, and meet deadlines,
including the thorough cleaning of a minimum of 13 rooms as
specified by management.
- Ability to understand and follow directions and perform job
functions under limited supervision.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Spire Hospitality, Peabody , Room Attendant, Other , Peabody, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!