Company: Erickson Living
Posted on: September 15, 2022
Brooksby Village by Erickson Senior Living
Brooksby Village is a beautiful 90-acre continuing care retirement
community located just 20 minutes from Boston in Peabody,
Massachusetts. We're part of a growing network of communities
developed and managed by Erickson Senior Living, a national
provider of senior living and health care with campuses in 11
We are hiring a Facilities Coordinator for our award-winning
community. This supporting role serves as a liaison between the
Re-Occupancy Team, vendors, amd other community departments
invlolved in turning over our Indepednet lIving residences.
This requires an indivual with strong organizational skills, is
process driven, has keen attention to detail, good administrative &
computer skills, and provides exceptional customer service.
In this role, you would maintain and manage the re-occupancy
process of our apartment residences from time of vacancy to
move-in. This involves (but is not limited to) submitting jobs for
bid to vendors (plumbining, electrical, florring, etc), submitting
work orders to internal departments, generating reports, trackinf
invoices, and ensuring project completions in a timely manner.
Compensation: commensurate with experience starting at $24.78PH
How you will make an impact:
* Communicate with new residents to explain the operation of each
department within General Services.
* Investigate complaints, suggestions, and occurrences pertaining
to facilites/ maintenance.
* Select outside contractors for projects and supervises their
work. Oversees the work of outside contractors.
* Audit all facilities for proper maintenance, repair, and
cleanliness; coordinate needed repairs with the appropriate
* Conduct surveys on services recently performed for residents and
* Provide updated reports of ongoing projects to the Facilities
* Coordinates re-occupancies of units in assigned
What we offer:
* Competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision,
* 401k for all employees 18 and over. Company contribution up to 3%
* Education assistance, certification reimbursement, and student
loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
* Onsite medical centers, providing wellness visits and sick care
for all employees over 18 years of age.
* Free onsite parking at all of our communities and corporate
* Gated community with 24/7 security.
* A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our values,
vision, and mission.
What you will need:
* High school diploma or GED required. Bachelor's degree
* 3+ years experience in an office environment or within a
department with responsibility for facilities management.
* Customer service experience preferred.
* Valid driver's license required.
* Ability to function independently.
* Working knowledge of building systems.
* Ability to assess resident or other complaints and resolve
disputes in a friendly and professional manner.
Erickson Senior Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are
Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a
workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital
status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or
any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Erickson Living, Peabody , Facilities Coordinator, Other , Peabody, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!