Automotive Service Advisor - Audi Peabody
Company: Group 1 Automotive, Inc.
Posted on: September 12, 2022
Overview:Audi Peabody is part of the fast growing Group 1
Automotive, a leader in automotive retail sales and service.
We are growing and looking for Quality Automotive Service Advisors
to work with our Quality Dealership representing the Quality Audi
Product! Our Service Advisor should be passionate about customer
service and enjoy interacting with people throughout the working
- Salary Based Pay Plan Plus Bonuses
- A Great Working Environment
- A Structured Career Path Leading to Management
- Service Advisor University - Paid for by Group1 Automotive
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Time off
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Pinnacle Awards ProgramYou need---
- Service Advisor Experience is Preferred.
- Positive & Friendly Attitude
- Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Strong Desire to Provide an Exceptional Client Experience
- Ability to Achieve Targeted Goals
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have a Valid Driver's LicenseGroup 1 is a Fortune 300
company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision
centers in the United States, United Kingdom and Brazil. We offer
our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing
training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of
integrity, transparency, professionalism, teamwork and respect -
now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of
the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include:
background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Keywords: Group 1 Automotive, Inc., Peabody , Automotive Service Advisor - Audi Peabody, Other , Peabody, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!