Emergency Medical Responder Security Trainee
Company: Erickson Senior Living
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Brooksby Village by Erickson Senior Living
Brooksby Village is a beautiful 90-acre continuing care retirement
community located just 20 minutes from Boston in Peabody,
Massachusetts. We're part of a growing network of communities
developed and managed by Erickson Senior Living, a national
provider of senior living and health care with campuses in 11
Full-Time day & overnight positions
Pay rate $18.50 per hour + shift differentials
$3,000 Sign-On Bonus
Are you looking to start a career in security or emergency medical
response? Are you looking for career development and advancement?
Look no further!
Join our Security & Emergency Services team as a full-time Officer,
and we provide EMR (Emergency Medical Responder) certificate
training to enhance your enhance your education and career. Hiring
for day & overnight shifts! Shift differential pay! Hiring
We are looking for candidates who can deliver exceptional customer
service and hospitality while fostering an environment of safety
How you will make an impact:
- Perform regular patrols of the property, provide relief
staffing for the gatehouse, and other light security duties.
- Enforce all traffic and parking regulations.
- Respond to calls for service from dispatch and security.
- Follow up on reports of missing items, theft, vandalism, and
other potential criminal activity.
- Utilize local police, fire, and EMS, effectively during
emergencies. Completing thorough and detailed incident reports
using our online report system.
Once EMR obtained:
- Respond to medical emergencies and provide efficient care
utilizing all basic interventions as outlined in the ERP Protocols
and the EL Integrated Healthcare Model.
- Carrying out the Security and Emergency Services Programs
including Security, Emergency Medical Response, Safety/Life Safety,
Emergency Preparedness, and Prevention/Outreach.
What we offer:
- A "career for life" approach to professional and personal
development for our greatest asset, our employees.
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our
values, vision and mission.
- Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all
employees over 18 years of age
- Tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement and student
loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, 401K and concierge
employee health and wellness programs.
- PTO and Volunteer Hours
What you will need:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Prior experience in Security (preferred).
- 1 year of experience in a Customer Service or related
- Desire to obtain EMR certification
Erickson Senior Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are
Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a
workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital
status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or
any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Erickson Senior Living, Peabody , Emergency Medical Responder Security Trainee, Other , Peabody, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!