Company: Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Position:Applications ArchitectJob Description:SummaryThis
position lends itself to a candidate interested in overseeing the
entire life cycle of an internally-developed java/Oracle enterprise
application. Plan, design, and implement system enhancements and
new features. Provide technical leadership and partner with
business stakeholders in this exciting role!What You'll Be
- Manage functional goals in the areas of services, system
health, performance metrics, project management.
- Manage staff including hiring, performance management, salary
administration, career development, motivation, teambuilding.
- Systems analysis and design to support projects and
requests-data analysis, business process analysis, hardware and
- Data model design, program specifications, project request
- Fulfill the role of a business relationship manager to assist
in the direction, analysis, definition, prioritization of the
business requirements. Provide a single point of contact for the
- Budget and Planning. Create and administer department and
- Manages professional employees and/or supervisors or supervises
large, complex technical or business support or production
- Accountable for the performance and results of a team within
own discipline or function.
- Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address resource
and operational challenges.
- Decisions are guided by policies, procedures, and business
plan; receives guidance from senior manager.
- Provides technical guidance to employees, colleagues and/or
- Accountable for results of a small team.
- Exercises limited management authority; sets employee
performance objectives, conducts performance reviews and recommends
- Defines team operating standards and ensures essential
procedures are followed based on knowledge of own discipline.What
We're Looking For
- A minimum of 8 years of related experience with a 4-year
degree; or 6 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent
- Expertise in design, development, and deployment of J2EE and
Oracle enterprise applications.
- Excellent technical, communication and project management
- Experience with the following technologies: Java, Spring, JSF,
Oracle, JBoss, Linux.What's In It For You?
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD
Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Caf-- with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All
- Bike Racks
- And more!Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:$108,100.00 -
$181,500.00Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from
posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work
experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between
base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at
offer. Location:US-MA-Peabody, Massachusetts (Technology Dr)Time
Type:Full timeJob Category:Information TechnologyEEO
Statement:Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants
will be considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP
policy)Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:Arrow requires all new
employees in the United States to provide proof of full COVID-19
vaccination prior to beginning work, except where prohibited by
Keywords: Arrow Electronics, Inc., Peabody , Applications Architect, Other , Peabody, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!