Company: Double Bull Taphouse
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionGreat food, great beer, and great FUN is the vibe
for this North Shore host spot! The Double Bull has a huge bar and
lounge, a great tavern-style American grill menu, and an amazing
buildout with darts, pinball, and a bocce court. Our company is
known for excellent and friendly hospitality. We offer great growth
potential throughout our company.Join our team! Food runners earn
approximately $20 per hour with hourly wage plus tip!The Position:
As a Food Runner at Double Bull, you are responsible for making
sure each guest receives hot food hot and cold food cold. The Food
Runner plays a vital role on our team ensuring each guest receives
the correct meal and allergy dishes are delivered with care. A Food
Runner is responsible for items such as stocking the expo line,
running food to the dining room, bar and lounge area, and assisting
guests with their needs. The ideal Food Runner candidates should
have a minimum of 6 months experience running food in a
full-service, high volume restaurant. However we are willing to
train the right candidate so please don't hesitate to apply!What
does it take to be a Food Runner at Double Bull?
- Exude a high level of hospitality to our guests – smile and
- Ability to multi-task and handle stress.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of
- Be able to lift up to 20 lbs. and carry a tray
- The Double Bull is part of the Webber
Restaurant Group which has owned and operated restaurants in
Massachusetts for over 18 years. We pride ourselves on our
commitment to work/life balance and the large number of employees
who have been with us for over 5, 10, and 15 years. Here are just a
few of our amazing benefits:
- Flexible Schedule
- We care about work life balance.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package after 6 (six) months
to employees that meet our eligibility requirements (health,
dental, vision, vacation).
- Employee dining discount – 25% off food for you and a
- Employee Referral Program - get paid to work with your
- Daily family meal.
- 401k* with an annual match.
- Training and opportunities for growth!Webber Restaurant Group
Core Values:COMMUNITY • PROFESSIONALISM • TEAMWORK • PRIDE •
QUALITY • FUN*Employee must meet eligibility requirements to enroll
in benefits. The Double Bull Taphouse is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Double Bull Taphouse, Peabody , Food Runner, Other , Peabody, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!