Assistant Supervisor - Overnight
Company: NFI Massachusetts, Inc.
Posted on: May 11, 2022
NFI Massachusetts Inc., a non-profit human services agency, is
currently seeking an Overnight Assistant Supervisor for our program
located in Peabody, MAThis program is a residential detention
program for adolescent males (ages 13-18) that are referred by the
Massachusetts Department of Youth Services. All the residents have
current open charges and are presently involved with the MA
juvenile justice system. We are looking for staff who are
committed, care about youth and are reliable. It is a well-staffed
program with administrators, licensed clinicians, teachers, direct
care staff and other support staff. The program structure includes
classes 5.5 hours per day, individual and group counseling, life
skills and pre-vocational skills training. Providing a safe and
staff secure environment for all residents, and meeting/exceeding
all DYS contractual expectations is the ultimate goal of the
program.The Assistant Supervisor is responsible for ensuring
policies are followed that supports a safe and staff secure
residential environment. All supervisors provide documented
supervisions of residential counselors and assist in carrying out
the responsibilities of program operations. These are awake
positions.Hourly: $21/hrSome duties include:
- Oversight of Youth Counselors.
- Ensuring staff are awake and alert
- Running structured program shifts.
- Adhere to all program policy and procedures.
- Setting appropriate limits with residents
- Administrative oversight of daily tasks.
- Provide ongoing support, guidance and role modeling for staff
and residents.Job Requirements:
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Demonstrated successful experience working with adolescent
- At least one year of residential counselor experience working
with a similar population.
- High energy level, excellent interpersonal skills and ability
to function in a team atmosphere.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal, written and basic
- Successfully complete all required trainings.
- Must hold a valid driver's license.Benefits for full time
employees include: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision
Insurance, 403(b) Retirement Plan, 3 weeks paid vacation time, Paid
Sick Leave and Tuition reimbursement up to $2500 per fiscal year
NFI Massachusetts Inc., is proud to be an Equal Employment
Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race,
religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy,
childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation,
gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected
veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other
applicable legally protected characteristics. We seek to empower
individuals and support the diversity and inclusivity within our
Keywords: NFI Massachusetts, Inc., Peabody , Assistant Supervisor - Overnight, Other , Peabody, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!