Resident Care Assistant (HHA or CNA)
Company: Chelsea Jewish Lifecare
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Resident Care Assistant (HHA or CNA) | Kaplan Estates
$16 - $18 per hour
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare, a non-profit organization in the
Northshore area, is seeking an individual that takes pride in
delivering excellence in serving others, especially our elderly
population for our Harriett & Ralph Kaplan Estates, which is a
modern and close knit assisted living community.
Resident Care Assistants (RCA) are responsible for providing
high quality care to our residents while also being a constant
companion to them. In addition, the RCA position is responsible for
resident safety and delivering all services and tasks under the
resident care plan.
- Provide kind and compassionate care to our residents
- Providing personal care including but not limited to:
- Baths and showers
- Oral Hygiene
- Change bed linens
- Skin care
- Assisting the residents with toileting
- Must have a current State Home Health Aide (HHA) or Certified
Nurse Assistant (CNA) certificate
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language
- Experience working with seniors, is preferred
- Must have the ability to stand, sit, walk, bend and squat for
- Must have you ability to lift 20 pounds unassisted and 50
pounds with assistance
- Must be able to interact effectively and professionally with
residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel,
the general public and other staff member
Hours: Various schedules available! Full-time, Part-time, and
- Health and Dental insurance!
- Retirement Savings Plan!
- PTO (Paid Time Off)!
- Employee Birthday Time Off!
- Paid Holidays!
- Life Insurance!
- Competitive pay!
- Tuition Reimbursement!
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare conducts extensive background checks and
professional references for all potential employees. You must be
able to provide a recent physical and required immunizations.
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is an equal opportunity employer,
veterans & disability. All qualified individuals will be considered
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender,
sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, genetics,
national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, political affiliation,
veteran status or any other status that is protected by local,
state or federal law.
Keywords: Chelsea Jewish Lifecare, Peabody , Resident Care Assistant (HHA or CNA), Other , Peabody, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!