MH Behavioral Specialist II
Company: Eliot Community Human Services
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Eliot is known for our innovative clinical approach, high
quality clinical training and for having the most talented people
in community behavioral health services. Eliot's Behavioral Health
Division provides an integrated and comprehensive network of
services to adults with psychiatric disabilities that are evidence
based, provide rehabilitation and hope to those in services.
The Behavioral Specialist II will work side by side with
residents in a residential program who require intensive support,
monitoring and specialized interventions.The ideal candidate will
have previous experience working with behaviourally diagnosed
- Provide side by side interventions to Persons that focus on
problem solving, skills training, modeling behavior, optimism and
- Assist the team and Persons in providing ongoing assessment of
symptoms and responses to staff interventions.
- Participate in the development treatment plans and ensure that
the Person is at the center of the process and that the
interventions are clinically based.
- Support Persons in their desire for recovery and rehabilitation
in the development of their goals.
- Provide specific interventions and supports to specialty
- Ensure the safety of the specialty population and the community
by adhering to monitoring plans to support Persons.
Tuesday - Saturday 3pm-11pm
Keywords: Eliot Community Human Services, Peabody , MH Behavioral Specialist II, Other , Peabody, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!