CDL Driver - Full Time
Company: Erickson Living
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Brooksby Village is a beautiful 90-acre continuing care
retirement community located just 20 minutes from Boston in
Peabody, Massachusetts. We're part of a growing network of
communities managed by Erickson Living, a national provider of
senior living and health care with campuses in 11 states-and
Brooksby Village is looking for everyday heroes who want to make
a real impact in the lives of seniors. If you're ready to take your
career to new heights, join us. In addition to a rewarding career,
you'll enjoy an industry-leading total rewards package that
includes a competitive salary, an impressive package of health and
dental benefits, paid time off and volunteer hours, tuition
reimbursement, 401(k) with employer contribution, opportunities for
career growth and advancement, and much more!
We are hiring a CDL Driver to provide services to our residents.
The individual is responsible for ensuring the safe travel of the
residents, visitors, and employees of the facility. This position
requires licensing and certification.
How you will make an impact:
- Transporting residents, staff and visitors on scheduled, and
- Operating vehicles equipped with wheelchair ramps and
- Operating passenger buses and sedans.
- Preparing vehicles for usage, including performing pre & post
trip vehicle inspections, refueling, and other related tasks.
- Logging and tracking vehicle usage.
- Assisting passengers with boarding and off-boarding from the
What we offer:
- Competitive benefit packages including medical, dental, vision
and 401K with a match after 1 year.
- Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all
employees over 18 years of age.
- Discounted meals in our restaurants.
- Gated community with 24/7 security.
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our
values, vision and mission.
What you will need:
- Driver must be a minimum of 21 years of age to drive.
- A current and valid Commercial Driver's License Class C (or
higher) with Passenger endorsement is required. This license must
be maintained as a condition of employment.
- A current and valid D.O.T. Physical/Medical Examiner's
Certificate. This certificate must be maintained as a condition of
- Acceptable history of safe driving as noted through a 3 year
driving record check.
- Minimum of three 3 years of verifiable driving experience as
noted through driving record check.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Transportation services preferred.
Erickson Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are
Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a
workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital
status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or
any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Erickson Living, Peabody , CDL Driver - Full Time, Other , Peabody, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!