Company: Erickson Living
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Brooksby Village is a beautiful 90-acre continuing care
retirement community located just 20 minutes from Boston in
Peabody, Massachusetts. We're part of a growing network of
communities managed by Erickson Senior Living, a national provider
of senior living and health care with campuses in 11 states-and
Brooksby Village is looking for everyday heroes who want to make
a real impact in the lives of seniors. If you're ready to take your
career to new heights, join us. In addition to a rewarding career,
you'll enjoy an industry-leading total rewards package that
includes a competitive salary, an impressive package of health and
dental benefits, paid time off and volunteer hours, tuition
reimbursement, 401(k) with employer contribution, opportunities for
career growth and advancement, and much more!
Full & Part-Time positions Available
Our Continuing Care Facility is looking for team &
service-oriented Dining Associates/ Dietary Aides to provide
exceptional meal service to our wonderful residents and guests. In
this role, you are responsible for the overall efficiency of the
dining room and pantry while providing service that aligns with the
Erickson Living Mission, Vision and Values.
How you will make an Impact:
- Greet and welcome residents when they arrive at the
- Ensures the flow of the restaurant by working with the seaters,
enabling the servers and back of the house to work efficiently and
- Assist with preparation, stocking, serving and post meal clean
- Ensure adequate nutritional intake for all residents
- Answer telephones professionally and follow up with
- Maintains front of the house and kitchen sanitation.
- Assists in the training of the wait staff.
What we offer:
- Quality of life - most of our restaurants employees are out
- Competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision
and 401K with a match after 1 year.
- On-site medical centers, providing wellness visits and sick
care for all employees over 18 years of age.
- Tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement and student
loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- State of the art kitchens, top of the line equipment.
- Discounted meals in our restaurants.
- Gated community with 24/7 security.
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our
values, vision and mission.
What you will need:
- Six months experience in food service environment
- Must be able to read, write, understand and communicate in the
- Ability to safely lift or move up to 50 pounds.
- Flexible with schedule, available to work some weekends and
Erickson Senior Living, its affiliates, and managed communities
are Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a
workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital
status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or
any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Erickson Living, Peabody , Dietary Aide, Other , Peabody, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!