Company: Erickson Living
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Brooksby Village is a beautiful 90-acre continuing care
retirement community located just 20 minutes from Boston in
Peabody, Massachusetts. We're part of a growing network of
communities managed by Erickson Senior Living, a national provider
of senior living and health care with campuses in 11 states-and
Brooksby Village is looking for everyday heroes who want to make
a real impact in the lives of seniors. If you're ready to take your
career to new heights, join us. In addition to a rewarding career,
you'll enjoy an industry-leading total rewards package that
includes a competitive salary, an impressive package of health and
dental benefits, paid time off and volunteer hours, tuition
reimbursement, 401(k) with employer contribution, opportunities for
career growth and advancement, and much more!
Brooksby Village is looking for a painter for our award winning
retirement community. The painter is responsible for performing
responsive, accurate and efficient work within our resident's
apartments and the common areas. Duties to include (but not limited
to) the interior and exterior maintenance of painted areas of the
How you will make an impact:
- Preserving interior and exterior upkeep of painted areas of the
- Performing residential painting/wallcovering as scheduled.
- Maintaining the esthetics of high traffic common areas.
(Painting and wallcovering).
- Restoring painted areas in vacated apartments to new-like
- Performing custom painting/wallcovering services as contracted
- Performing drywall repairs as needed.
What we offer:
- Competitive benefit packages including medical, dental, vision
and 401K with a match after 1 year.
- Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all
employees over 18 years of age.
- Discounted meals in our restaurants.
- Gated community with 24/7 security.
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our
values, vision and mission.
What you will need:
- High school diploma or GED. Three to five years of
painting/wallcovering experience in a residential setting.
- A good working knowledge of commercial and residential
- Ability to use power tools and painting equipment.
Erickson Senior Living, its affiliates, and managed communities
are Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a
workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital
status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or
any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Erickson Living, Peabody , Painter, Other , Peabody, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!