Home Care Office Coordinator
Company: Erickson Living
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Brooksby Village is a beautiful 90-acre continuing care
retirement community located just 20 minutes from Boston in
Peabody, Massachusetts. We're part of a growing network of
communities managed by Erickson Living, a national provider of
senior living and health care with campuses in 11 states-and
Brooksby Village is looking for everyday heroes who want to make
a real impact in the lives of seniors. If you're ready to take your
career to new heights, join us. In addition to a rewarding career,
you'll enjoy an industry-leading total rewards package that
includes a competitive salary, an impressive package of health and
dental benefits, paid time off and volunteer hours, tuition
reimbursement, 401(k) with employer contribution, opportunities for
career growth and advancement, and much more!
Brooksby Village is searching for a Home Health Coordinator to
join our team. The Office Coordinator is responsible for taking
referral calls, generating reports, tracking MD orders and securing
medical eligibility for initiation of services.
How you will make an impact
- Handling requests for services.
- Maintaining client information database.
- Assisting in the monthly billing process.
- Inputting information into the OASIS system.
- Working collaboratively with the Clinical Supervisor to track
all MD orders.
- Assisting in the intake of referral information.
What we offer:
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, 401K and concierge
employee health and wellness programs.
- Gated community with 24/7 security.
- Discounted meals in our restaurants.
- Tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement and student
loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all
employees over 18 years of age.
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our
values, vision and mission.
What you will need:
- High school diploma required; college degree preferred.
- Computer proficiency with a strong data entry background
- Experience in home care or healthcare environment
Erickson Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are
Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a
workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital
status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or
any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Erickson Living, Peabody , Home Care Office Coordinator, Other , Peabody, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!