Brooksby Village is a beautiful 90-acre continuing care
retirement community located just 20 minutes from Boston in
Peabody, Massachusetts. We're part of a growing network of
communities managed by Erickson Living, a national provider of
senior living and health care with campuses in 11 states-and
Brooksby Village is looking for everyday heroes who want to make
a real impact in the lives of seniors. If you're ready to take your
career to new heights, join us. In addition to a rewarding career,
you'll enjoy an industry-leading total rewards package that
includes a competitive salary, an impressive package of health and
dental benefits, paid time off and volunteer hours, tuition
reimbursement, 401(k) with employer contribution, opportunities for
career growth and advancement, and much more!
We are hiring Home Support Aides for our award winning
retirement community. Do what you lovewithout the travel. All of
our clients live within our gated retirement community and are
within walking distance. Our Caregiver team supports our residents
in all aspects of daily living, right in their homes on our
We have just increased out rates and they are Industry
We have Part Time positions that are benefit eligible as well as
Per Diem positions!!
How you will make an impact:
- Providing personal care and assisting with activities of daily
- Supporting residents by performing routine housekeeping tasks,
meal planning and preparation.
- Escorting residents to appointments and social activities.
What we offer:
- Competitive benefit packages including medical, dental, vision
and 401K with a match after 1 year.
- Tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement and student
loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all
employees over 18 years of age.
- Gated community with 24/7 security.
- No travel- all clients are residents of our community within
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our
values, vision and mission.
What you will need:
- Current CNA certification for the state in which you are
- 1-2 years of CNA experience preferred.
- High School diploma or GED required.
Erickson Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are
Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a
workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital
status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or
any other category protected by federal, state or local law.