Company: Berkshire Healthcare
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Activities Aides help to encourage socialization, provide
entertainment, relaxation and fulfillment, and improve daily living
- Assist in planning, developing, organizing, implementing, and
evaluating activity programs.
- Observe resident attendance, behavior, and degree of
involvement during programs.
- Encourage resident participation as deemed appropriate.
- Transport residents to and from activities as needed.
- Participate in discharge planning, development, and
implementation of activity care plans and resident
- Interview residents or family members to obtain activity
- Assist in arranging for transportation for outings.
- Coordinate activities with other departments and staff.
- Assist with implementing and maintaining an ongoing quality
assurance program for the activity department.
- Perform administrative duties, i.e. completing necessary forms,
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience working with the elderly population
Keywords: Berkshire Healthcare, Peabody , Activities Aide, Other , Peabody, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!