Tire Service Advisor (Peabody, MA)
Company: Dealer Tire, LLC
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Who We Are
We're Dealer Tire, a family-owned, international distributor of
tires and parts established in 1918 in Cleveland, OH. We're laser
focused on helping the world's largest and most trusted auto
manufacturers grow their tire business-in fact, we've sold more
than 60 million tires to date. We're a thriving company, and we're
looking for driven individuals to join our team. That's where you
What's In It For You
We have a dedicated crew of more than 1,400 passionate and
innovative employees throughout the United States. Here are a few
reasons why we'd make a great team:
- We respect your need for work-life balance. Our specialists
have more personal time each day than hours spent at work, and a
5-day work week.
- We invest in our employees. We offer a strong base salary and
an uncapped monthly bonus, as well as an excellent benefits package
that includes paid time off, medical, dental, vision, and 401(k)
- Work in a premium dealership. Get the best of both worlds!
Enjoy working inside a premium partner OEM dealership as a Dealer
- Our employees are happy. Nearly 85% of our associates said they
would highly recommend working at Dealer Tire to others. But hear
it for yourself: Check out this video to see what our Tire Sales
Advisors have to say about working at Dealer Tire.
As a Tire Sales Advisor, you will work for Dealer Tire inside a
premium OEM dealership. If you are an innovative individual who
performs with excellence, energy, fairness, and accountability,
then consider a future with Dealer Tire.
- Selling tires to customers on the service drive to exceed
assigned sales goals.
- Inspecting customers' cars on the service drive.
- Diagnosing tire-related problems, recommending service, and
- Assuring necessary repairs are completed as ordered and priced
- Maintaining strong, effective relationships with customers and
- Overseeing customer satisfaction and solving problems that
- Completing monthly market analyses.
- Assisting in store operations (i.e. maintaining inventory,
opening/closing the store, etc.).
- Assisting dealership technicians to ensure service levels are
- 2+ years of tire service experience, preferably in a retail
tire and service environment.
- Excellent verbal communication skills with strong customer
- May be required to operate a motor vehicle.
- Meet the requirements of Dealer Tire's Motor Vehicle Record
Policy and Company Vehicle Fleet Policy.
- Proficient computer skills to include experience with MS Office
and online order management applications.
Physical Job Requirements
This position requires applicants to be able to be on their feet
7-8 hours a day. Must be able to keep up with service drive traffic
and inspect 80-100 vehicles a day. Applicants also must be able to
lift up to 45 pounds unassisted.
Dealer Tire is a drug-free environment. All applicants being
considered for employment must pass a pre-employment drug screening
before beginning work. Random drug testing for all Dealer Tire
Store associates also is required.
If this sounds like an opportunity that is the right fit for
you, then we invite you to apply today to join our team!
Why Dealer Tire: An amazing opportunity to join a growing
organization, built on the efforts of hard working, innovative, and
team-oriented people. We offer a competitive salary + bonus, and a
comprehensive benefit package including: paid time off, medical,
dental, vision, and 401k matching (50% on the dollar up to 7% of
EOE Statement Dealer: Tire is an Equal Employment Opportunity
(EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race,
color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status,
political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or
disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities
Act*), or any other legally protected status, with respect to
- ADA Disclosure: Any candidate who feels that they may need an
accommodation to complete this application, or any portions of
same, based on the impact of a disability should contact Dealer
Tire's Human Resources Department to discuss your specific needs.
Please feel free to contact us at ADAAAccommodation@dealertire.com
or via phone at 833-483-8232.
Keywords: Dealer Tire, LLC, Peabody , Tire Service Advisor (Peabody, MA), Other , Peabody, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!