Home Health RN
Company: Erickson Living
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Brooksby Village is a beautiful 90-acre continuing care
retirement community located just 20 minutes from Boston in
Peabody, Massachusetts. We're part of a growing network of
communities managed by Erickson Senior Living, a national provider
of senior living and health care with campuses in 11 states-and
Brooksby Village is looking for everyday heroes who want to make
a real impact in the lives of seniors. If you're ready to take your
career to new heights, join us. In addition to a rewarding career,
you'll enjoy an industry-leading total rewards package that
includes a competitive salary, an impressive package of health and
dental benefits, paid time off and volunteer hours, tuition
reimbursement, 401(k) with employer contribution, opportunities for
career growth and advancement, and much more!
Brooksby Village is looking for an RN to join our Certified Home
Care Team. The Registered Nurse in Certified Home Health plans,
organizes and directs home care services within our retirement
community. All of our clients live within our gated retirement
community and are within walking distance
How you will make an impact:
- Providing initial and ongoing comprehensive assessments of
- Initiating plan of care and revise as necessary to include
appropriate preventative and rehabilitative nursing
- Coordinating care of services and prepare clinical and all
progress notes and refer to other services as needed.
- Determining eligibility for Medicare home health benefits
including homebound status as applicable.
- Administering medication and treatment as prescribed by the
- Informing physician and other staff of changes in client's
- Assuring compliance with all Federal and state laws regarding
licensure and certification of agency.
- May act as Case Manager and assuming responsibility to
coordinate patent care for assigned caseload.
What you with offer:
- Competitive benefit packages including medical, dental, vision
and 401K with a match after 1 year.
- Tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement and student
loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all
employees over 18 years of age.
- Gated community with 24/7 security.
- No travel- all clients are residents of our community within
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our
values, vision and mission.
What you will need:
- Graduate of an accredited Registered Nurse degree program.
- Current Registered Nurse license for the state in which they
- One to two years of nursing experience; home health care
experience preferred or as required by state regulations.
- Current state license and current CPR certificate.
Erickson Senior Living, its affiliates, and managed communities
are Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a
workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital
status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or
any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Erickson Living, Peabody , Home Health RN, Other , Peabody, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!