Warehouse Agent 1
Company: Pilot Freight Services
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Pilot Freight Services has an immediate opening for Full-Time
Dock/Customer Service Agent to work in our Boston, MA office. This
position will be 40 hours per week, full-time. Hours will be within
a Monday through Friday schedule, roughly 12 PM to 8 PM, with every
other Saturday from 9 AM until finished for the day.
- Duties will be divided, with 75% dock work and 25% customer
- Use various dock equipment, such as forklift and pallet
- Communication with customers, cartage agents and station
- Must have forklift experience.
- Must be proficient in Gmail, Excel and basic computer
- Must have 1-2 years of customer service and/or dock
- Must possess good phone skills and be able to speak, write and
read English fluently.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Competitive wages and benefits package, including 401K.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click one of
the "Apply" buttons above. The application process only takes about
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Pilot Air Freight to consider all
applications for any position without regard to a person's race,
color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran
status, marital status, sexual orientation or genetics
Keywords: Pilot Freight Services, Peabody , Warehouse Agent 1, Other , Peabody, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!