Who we are
Imagine working in a place where continuous improvement and
innovation is celebrated and rewarded; where fast-paced,
high-impact teams come together to positively drive results for one
of the largest & most iconic brands in the world.
As the only rapidly growing retailer, you may know us as your
friendly neighborhood store. You probably know our familiar name,
have seen our pervasive logo, and have tried our highly
sought-after products, such as Slurpee and Big Bite. "Brain Freeze"
is a 7-Eleven registered trademark for our 53-year old Slurpee and
with over 71,100 stores globally (more than any other retailer or
food service provider), we sell over 14 million a month.
But there's a lot more to our story and much more left to be
written. We are transforming our business, ensuring we are customer
obsessed and digitally enabled to seamlessly link our brick and
mortar stores with digital products and services.
At 7-Eleven the entrepreneurial spirit is in our DNA and has
been ever since our inception 90+ years ago. It's what drove us to
invent the convenience industry in 1927 by envisioning how a simple
ice dock could provide household staples such as milk and eggs to
better serve the needs of our customers.
Today we are redefining convenience and the customer experience
in big ways...we are fundamentally changing our culture and we want
talented, innovative, customer obsessed, and entrepreneurial people
like you to come make history with us.
How we lead
At 7-Eleven we are guided by our Leadership Principles.
Be Customer Obsessed Be Courageous with Your Point of View
Challenge the Status Quo Act Like an Entrepreneur Have an "It Can
Be Done" Attitude Do the Right Thing Be Accountable
Each principle has a defined set of behaviors which help guide
the 7-Eleven team to Serve Customers and Support Stores.
About This Opportunity
Being a 7-Eleven Field Consultant isn't easy. In fact, it's
pretty challenging. We believe great training is the foundation for
exceptional performance. Therefore, we provide a comprehensive
development program which includes an extensive in-store process
covering all aspects of store operations including fresh food and
merchandising concepts, operating procedures, and financial
information. You'll turn principle into practice as you manage your
own store and gain valuable, first-hand experience. You'll also
work with an experienced Field Consultant to enhance your
consulting and influencing skills. Once you have a comprehensive
understanding of store operations, you will start using those
insights in your role as a Field Consultant.
- Oversee a group of 7-Eleven Franchise stores within a
geographic area to monitor franchisee compliance with brand
- Consult with and influence franchisees to develop, update and
execute operational plans and strategies, including merchandising,
fresh food concepts, fuel sales, guest experience and store
- Monitor store operations, providing advice, coaching and
support to franchisees. Recognize and address franchise agreement
compliance issues in a timely manner
- Consult with and influence franchisees on developing key
processes and plans through weekly store visits, store evaluations
and data analysis.
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred, and/or requisite industry
and management experience is required
- Three to five years of operational management experience or two
plus years of successful multi-unit management experience in a
retail and/or QSR environment
- Proven ability to work with and influence franchisees, peers
and senior management
- Strong analytical, diagnostic, and root cause identification
- Proven prioritization, presentation, budgeting, time
management, project management (from conception to completion), and
- Critical perspective and observation of store and merchandise
- Strong attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and the ability to work
- Overnight and daily travel is required
- Must have a valid driver's license with a clean driving
The Field Consultant position requires constant standing,
sitting, bending and reaching. Frequent lifting of one to five
pounds and occasional lifting of up to 40-50 pounds.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform essential job functions. Essential
functions are job duties that an employee must be able to perform
with or without reasonable accommodation. All of the
responsibilities listed above are considered essential job
functions to this position.
What's In It For You?
7-Eleven is committed to creating an environment that encourages
and rewards excellence, providing a range of benefits that
- Competitive salary and bonus incentives
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Vacation pay
- Profit Sharing/401(k) Plan
- Short-term and long-term disability benefits
- Company vehicle
- Tuition reimbursement
- Adoption assistance
- Professional growth opportunities
- And more
7-Eleven is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This job description is subject to change at any time.
Remote Position - Cannot be Performed in Colorado