Housekeeping Aide (Full-Time) - $150 Sign On Bonus
Company: Crestline Hotels & Resorts
Posted on: June 2, 2021
The Housekeeping Aide cleans and maintains
all corridors, vending areas, elevators and landings and service
areas on guest room floors, ensuring hotel's standards of
cleanliness. He/she will provide linen supplies for Room Attendants
and stock floor closets. He/she delivers and retrieves items
requested by guests and Floor Supervisor.
To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable
qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Check assigned floor closets and complete linen requisition to
replenish linen supplies.
- Stock linen carts with linen and supplies. Transport
linen carts to appropriate floor closets and stock according to
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of floor closets; remove
trash, wipe down shelves/counters; sweep and wax floor; remove
non-floor closet items and transport to proper storage areas.
- Remove all dirty linen from assigned Room Attendant's carts and
closets and place in laundry chute.
- Remove all dirty glassware from assigned Room Attendants' carts
and closets. Transport to Stewarding. Return clean and
capped glasses to floor closets in racks.
- Clean designated areas with proper chemicals, tools and
- guest room floor corridors
- floor closets
- service corridors
- elevators, tracks and landings
- guest laundry room
- guest vending areas
- Wipe down all surfaces of vending machines, ice machines,
- Ensure that nothing is stored in stairwells.
- Transport any Room Service trays/items in guest hallways to
service elevator landings.
- Check under furniture for debris and remove if present.
- Inspect condition of all furniture for tears, rips and stains
and report damages to Supervisor.
- Dust and polish all woodwork.
- Remove all dust, debris and foreign particles from upholstered
furniture, including crevices and under cushions.
- Dust pictures, frames, mirrors, fire extinguisher boxes, exit
signs, air vents.
- Clean all lamps, light fixtures and light switches; check for
proper working condition.
- Remove dust, spots and smears from windows, frames and ledges;
wash windows as assigned.
- Remove dust, grease and smears from house/public phones and
- Remove dust on drapes weekly and realign to correct position
- Inspect condition of planters and plants; remove debris, polish
- Remove dust, dirt, marks and fingerprints from doors and door
- Remove stains, scuff marks, and dust from baseboards, ledges
- Polish all brass surfaces.
- Empty trash containers, ashtrays and ash urns in public
- Remove trash; debris and cobwebs from balconies/patios.
- Empty vacuum cleaner bags, replace and clean machines.
- Provide timely delivery of any items requested by guests.
Retrieve items from guest rooms and return to proper storage
- Transport guest laundry and dry cleaning to correct guest
- Handle guest requests for shoe shines as assigned; retrieve
shoes from guest room, shine shoes and return to guest room.
- Report any damages or maintenance problems to the
- Turn over any lost and found items to the Supervisor.
- Ensure security of guest room access and hotel property.
- Make up cribs and rollaway beds; transport to designated
- Turn mattress and box springs according to rotation
- Stock Housekeeping department supplies.
- Assist Lobby Attendant as assigned.
Education: Some high
school education preferred.
prior experience required.
Keywords: Crestline Hotels & Resorts, Peabody , Housekeeping Aide (Full-Time) - $150 Sign On Bonus, Other , Peabody, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!