Core Java Application Developer
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Core Java Application Developer in Boston, MA
• Minimum five years of extensive hands on Application Development
work experience throughout the entire project lifecycle.
• Experience with development, deployment, and support of
large-scale distributed applications in a mission-critical
• Test-Driven attitude (strong desire to perform thorough and
exhaustive unit, integration and system testing specially from data
• Strong focus on time-management, decision-making, and project
• Excellent analytical, communication, organizational and
problem-solving skills coupled with a strong work ethic.
• Takes initiative and ownership in delivering quality deliverables
• Experience of delivering software through Agile
• 7 - 10 years experience in Java with deep understanding of the
• 5+ years experience working with Web Services (SOAP as well as
RESTFul with JSON formats).
• 5+ years experience with J2EE stack of technologies (Servlets,
JNDI, JDBC, JMS), MDBs and Messaging Products (preferably WebSphere
• 3+ years experience with Databases
• 3+ years experience with frameworks like Spring and Application
Servers (WebSphere / Tomcat).
• 3+ years experience with source code management tools like GIT,
Stash, SVN, Tortoise etc.
• 3+ years experience working in both Unix and Windows
Keywords: , Peabody , Core Java Application Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Burlington, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!