Technical Support Technician
Company: Analogic Corp
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Looking for a technical service technician to deliver the
desired customer service experience. The goal is to drive service
success that improves customer satisfaction, maximizes customer
retention and increases profitability.
Technical Support Responsibilities
- Provide customers remote & on-site technical support.
- Diagnose hardware / software problems and determine proper
- Produce timely and detailed service reports.
- Help commission x-ray equipment in the US and abroad.
- Install / configure, hardware & software.
- Work closely with engineering team and share information across
- Develop technical solutions to incorporate into service
bulletins, user, maintenance, service manuals.
- Train our customers on the operation and service of our
What we're looking for:
Successful applicants will have a certified trade training, with a
minimum of 3-5 years' experience in troubleshooting and repair of;
x-ray computed tomography systems, electro - mechanical equipment
and or conveyance (BHS) systems.
- Must have a positive professional attitude and be customer
focused at all times.
- Must be able to pass a Federal Government Suitability
Determination background check.
- Current technical support or field service experience is
- Experience with the installation, set-up, alignment, cabling,
and commissioning of precision x-ray equipment is
- Must be technically savvy; innovative, quick to learn and adapt
to new technology.
- Competency with LINUX, Windows, MS Office products, hardware /
software, and network troubleshooting is preferred.
- Must have excellent writing skills and be able to document
- Must possess excellent communication skills; ability to
breakdown complex subjects.
- Detail oriented, well organized, self-motivated, with strong
- Exceptional at managing time and able to complete assigned
- Flexible and open to a fluid schedule and working
- Must possess valid driver's license and US Passport.
Keywords: Analogic Corp, Peabody , Technical Support Technician, IT / Software / Systems , Peabody, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!