Customer Service Specialist
Company: H.B. Fuller
Posted on: January 4, 2019
Royal Adhesives & Sealants is now an H.B. Fuller Company! H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
Location: Peabody, MA
Customer Service Specialist
The Customer Service Specialist will report to the Materials Manager and has account management responsibilities. This role is the single-point-of-contact for customers to ensure customer satisfaction is achieved and assists the company in meeting its set goals for revenue, profit, receivables, on-time and fill rate, quality and safety.
This role will have primary responsibility for customer accounts and customer service, which will include, but not limited to:
* Assist the company in meeting its set goals for revenue, profit, receivables, on-time and fill rate, quality and safety.
* Receive in-bound and make out-bound phone calls to current and prospective customers.
* Begin to build lasting relationships with customers through knowledgeable communication and meeting requirement for proactive calls to ensure service expectations are met.
* Ensure orders are entered on-time and review daily. Assist sales in creating and updating quotes.
* Manage all aspects of order cycle including any troubleshooting to ensure customer satisfaction and hassle free interface. (I.e. orders should have accurate prices, terms, customer information, dates, item numbers, quantities, shipping instructions, etc.). Ensure proper paperwork such as specs and job sheet updates are sent to production.
* Document and initiate dispute resolution process as appropriate to ensure customer satisfaction. Engage sales where necessary using independent judgment.
* Interact with Purchasing, Accounting, and Quality to ensure the best needs of the customer and the business are met
* Maintain closed order files.
* Partner with sales to understand sale growth initiatives and company value propositions.
* Coordination with supervisors to authorize additional expenditures when appropriate to ensure service delivery and customer satisfaction levels are maintained.
* Improve service through continually meeting and interacting with our customers and other internal departments to maintain your knowledge of products, programs, customer s needs, new products, product availability and the production plans.
* Knowledge and compliance to all pertinent processes, policies and standards, both departmental and company-wide, needed to perform your primary responsibilities.
Employees are eligible for full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid Holidays. All employees qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are based on company and individual performance.
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
* High School Diploma or GED is required.
* 1+ year s experience of relevant experience.
* Experience with SAP is preferred.
* Strong communication skills (written, telephone, speaking, reading and listening), preferably with some exposure to working with customers or over the phone.
* Intermediate PC skills; include Microsoft Office suite,
* Individuals in the position must be results orientated, organized, able to multi-task, work in a fast paced team environment and possess a strong customer-focused attitude: highly personable, accurate, relates well with people, service oriented, and a positive attitude.
* Ability to prioritize and manage workload to meet customer demands and deadlines.
* Effective problem solving skills and ability to make decisions independently.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Keywords: H.B. Fuller, Peabody , Customer Service Specialist, Hospitality & Tourism , Peabody, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!