Retail Sales Specialist - Polo, Northshore - Full Time
Posted on: September 13, 2023
Macy's is proudly America's Department Store. There's a reason
we've been around for 160 years. Customers come to us for fashion,
value and celebration. Macy's is also known for giving back to our
The magic of Macy's ultimately comes alive in our stores, and our
store colleagues are the ones making it happen. They provide
outstanding customer service, create a memorable shopping
experience, and drive sales results. A store position at Macy's
(seasonal, part-time, or full-time) is the perfect way to explore
the world of retail. Some of Macy's top executives started their
careers as part-time retail sales associates. Our store positions
are ideal for forming relationships, building teams, and developing
leadership skills to grow your career at Macy's. Macy's stores are
ideal for building capability in creating partnerships, building
teams, and developing the leaders of tomorrow. Macy's is the
"Academy" for retail careers.
Astore colleague position (whether it's a seasonal job, part-time
retail job, or a full-time career) is the perfect way to launch a
career in the world of retail. Many of Macy's top executives
started their careers in part-time retail sales roles, or as recent
college graduates into our development programs in the various
functions at Macy's.
Job Overview The Vendor Paid Specialist an exceptional colleague,
affiliated with a brand specific vendor They utilize vendor product
knowledge and superior selling skills to drive revenue for the
vendor/brand. They create an enhanced shopping experience, deliver
exceptional service and always make the customer the priority. The
Vendor Paid Selling Specialist advocates for the customer and
communicates customer opportunities to their store leadership team
and vendor representatives.
- Deliver a memorable customer experience
- Drive vendor sales by consistently demonstrating exceptional
- Partner with Customer Experience Manager to identify business
driving opportunities to drive top line sales
- Provide an exceptional customer experience by ensuring the
customer is always the priority
- Leverage product knowledge to increase sales by educating and
assisting the customer in making the best choice
- Convert customers into clients
- Maintain high customer readiness standards: deliver a clean,
neat and east-to-shop store environment Ensure shortage prevention
initiatives are executed
- Perform other customer-facing, vendor specific duties as
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
- High School degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year previous merchandising or retail
- Ability to effectively communicate and present information to
customers, peers and all levels of management.
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction,
multiplication, and division.
- Able to use a calculator.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must have good time management skills.
- Ability to follow through on projects in a timely manner.
- Must be comfortable with the use of computers and frequent use
of RF equipment.
- Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours,
which may include day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays.
Essential Physical Requirements
- This position involves constant moving. Involves standing for
at least two consecutive hours.
- Involves lifting at least 30 lbs.
- May occasionally be required to stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb
- May have to reach above eye level.
- Involves close vision, color vision, depth perception, focus
Keywords: Macy's, Peabody , Retail Sales Specialist - Polo, Northshore - Full Time, Hospitality & Tourism , Peabody, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!