Service Associate I - 21 Hours
Company: Eastern Bank
Posted on: August 5, 2022
0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate
them Service Associates are skilled in the duties of both a
Customer Service Representative (sales on the platform), and Teller
(transactions at the teller line). Works toward achieving specific
individual sales and service goals through the following
- Opens deposit accounts
- Prepares and processes loan applications for various lending
units (mortgage, consumer, small business, etc.)
- Closes loans for customers for applicable business lines (i.e.
- Makes referrals to other bank business lines and third party
- Proactively reaches out, by phone and in person, to high-value
customers in efforts to retain and grow the portfolio
- For licensed individuals, sells annuities and/or insurance
- Responsible for operational compliance and adherence to
- Handles daily account maintenance and other service issues as
(supermarket position only) Walks the aisles of the supermarket to
talk with prospects and existing bank customers about the bank's
products and services- Process deposits to customer accounts;
includes verification of cash, verification of endorsements, and
providing customers with receipts.
- Cash checks for customers and non-customers according to bank
- Process and properly record the sale of monetary instruments
(i.e. official bank checks).
- Properly file all government-mandated reports related to large
cash transactions and the sale of all monetary instruments.
- Process foreign currency purchases and sales.
- Process various types of loan payments and credit card cash
- Relative to all duties, must adhere to all bank policies and
procedures. Qualifications:Incumbent must have the ability to work
independently, multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
Individual should be an outgoing self-starter and be techn ically
Basic business acumen and professionalism is a must.
Strong written and verbal communication skills are critical.
Ability to build relationships and strong alliances across the
Ability to quickly learn all there is to know about the products
and services offered by the bank.
One-to-two years of sales experience in a retail environment
preferred. Some banking experience is preferred (i.e. teller or
otherwise) is a plus. High School or equivalentWork Requirements:
Individuals in this position MUST be regularly scheduled to work
40-60% of his/her time each week on the platform, and the remaining
40-60% of his/her time on the teller line. No more than 60% of
total scheduled time may be spent in either role.Ability to stand
and remain standing for up to five hours at a time without a
Keywords: Eastern Bank, Peabody , Service Associate I - 21 Hours, Hospitality & Tourism , Peabody, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!