Juvenile Justice Shift Supervisor
Company: NFI Massachusetts, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
NFI Massachusetts Inc., a non-profit human services agency, is
currently seeking a Shift Supervisor for our program located in
Peabody, MAThis program is a residential DYS program for adolescent
males (ages 13-20) referred by the Massachusetts Department of
Youth Services. It is a well-staffed program with Administrators,
licensed clinicians, teachers, direct care staff and other support
staff. The program structure includes classes 5.5 hours per day,
individual and group counseling, life skills and pre-vocational
skills training. Rehabilitation followed by supported community
reintegration is the ultimate goal of the program.The Supervisor is
responsible for ensuring a safe and secure residential environment.
Additionally, the Supervisor will provide supervision of
residential counselors and assist in carrying out the
responsibilities of program operations.Status: Full TimeTwo
positions available1st Shift 7:00am-3:00pm2nd Shift
3:00pm-11:00pmHourly: $20/hrSome duties include:
- Oversight of Youth Counselors.
- Running structured program shifts.
- Administrative oversight of daily tasks and procures.
- Provide ongoing support, guidance and role modeling for staff
and clients.Job Requirements:
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- At least one year of residential counselor experience working
with a similar population.
- Candidate must have the ability to work days, nights and
- High energy level, superior interpersonal skills and ability to
function in a team atmosphere.
- Must hold a valid driver's license.Benefits for full time
employees include: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision
Insurance, Retirement Plan, 3 weeks paid vacation time and Tuition
reimbursement up to $2500 per fiscal year
Keywords: NFI Massachusetts, Inc., Peabody , Juvenile Justice Shift Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Peabody, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!