Health & Safety Specialist
Company: Weston & Sampson
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Your world is always changing, and so are we. Weston & Sampson offers interdisciplinary design, engineering, and environmental services that make the world a better place. Innovative and reliable, we've worked to improve the communities where you live, WORK, and play for more than a century. Come join us as we grow. Weston & Sampson is an employee-owned, mid-size company with public and private clients throughout the eastern United States. With over 550 professionals and counting, we are experiencing rapid growth and are excited about our upcoming move to a new corporate headquarters located along Route 128 in Reading, Massachusetts. Looking for talented staff to join our team, Weston & Sampson encourages professional growth and achievement; offers a comfortable, collaborative working environment; and provides training, resources, and state-of-the-art tools/equipment to promote success. In addition to a welcoming, inclusive corporate culture, Weston & Sampson offers competitive salaries and a generous benefits package, including health/dental/vision, paid holidays and vacation, 401K plan with employer match, and an Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP). Weston & Sampson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If interested, please submit resume through our career portal on our website: Weston & Sampson Services is currently seeking a team oriented, experienced and qualified professional for a Health & Safety Specialist. Requirements:
- The candidate must possess a minimum of 2-years of experience in health and safety, including water and wastewater environments.
- The individual must have a strong working knowledge and proficiency in utility construction, infrastructure operation and maintenance, utility and process engineering and understand safe work practices.
- This individual shall assist our full-time Health & Safety Manager in performing OSHA 10 & 30 Hour Trainings; conducts annual HAZWOPER 8 hour Refresher Training; conducts biannual First Aid, CPR, & AED Training; and site inspections as required to meet regulatory compliance.
- This position will be based out of our Woburn office, but will require frequent travel to our other offices in New England and East Coast.
- Overnight and weekend travel is required.
- Bachelor's Degree in environmental science or another related field with a concentration in health and safety and preferred experience working in the water and wastewater field.
- At a minimum, the candidate must have successfully completed the OSHA 500 and 501 training courses.
- Valid drivers' license required.
Keywords: Weston & Sampson, Peabody , Health & Safety Specialist, Healthcare , Peabody, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!