Company: Encompass Health
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Hiring for all positions full-time, part-time and PRN days and
nights availableWant to make an application Make sure your CV is up
to date, then read the following job specs carefully before
applying.Salary range $104,000 - $125,000 annuallyCompensation will
be determined based years of experience and applicable
certifications. This position also includes generous shift
differentialsNurse Supervisor Career OpportunityRespected and
valued for your nursing skill set. Are you looking for a career
that's close to your heart and close to home? For many of us, it's
more than shorter commutes. At Encompass Health, you'll feel at
home, welcomed in like we've known each other for years. Picture
the opportunity to impact your community by providing care and
support and being part of inspiring outcomes. Does that sound good
to you? Good. Then you're in the right place. As a Nurse
Supervisor, you know that small successes can have the biggest
impacts. You'll provide leadership to the staff on your shift or
unit to ensure policies, procedures and treatments are being
properly implemented and carried out. You can also use your
specialized skills to provide high-quality, compassionate,
individualized care for our patients in a setting that allows you
time to get to know them and help them achieve their goals during
their rehabilitation journey. You'll have access to the latest
equipment and technology, and our team members are motivated,
supportive, welcoming and fun! Enjoy a rewarding career and
benefits package that starts the same day you do, giving you the
peace of mind and the work/life balance you deserve.A little about
usWe're confident you'll see the difference the moment you join our
team. Working at Encompass Health means working with a growing
national inpatient rehabilitation leader. We're proud of our career
growth opportunities and how our team members work together for the
greater good of our patients. We've also been named one of the
"World's Most Admired Companies" and a Fortune 100 Best Companies
to Work For(r) Award, among others, which is pretty amazing.Our
benefits start day one:
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans for full-time and
part-time employees and their families.
- Generous paid time off that accrues over time.
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education
- Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock purchase plans.
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
- A community of people who love what they do. Yes, we see that
as a benefit.Be the Nurse Supervisor you've always wanted to be:
- Assist in the development and implementation of personalized
patient care programs, policies and procedures.
- Be the liaison between administration, nursing management and
- Supervise nursing care, treatment and services provided during
assigned shifts or on a specific unit.
- Monitor and manage staff, including on-the-spot feedback,
annual evaluations, and administering performance counseling and
- Assume patient care as needed and build rewarding relationships
with patients by having the time to learn about each patient's
physical, mental and emotional needs to help them recover.
- Celebrate patient wins along the way.Required Certifications
- Current RN licensure required by state regulations.
- BLS certification with ACLS certification to be obtained within
one year of starting position.
- CRRN certification to be obtained within a year of meeting the
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing or related field.
- Two years experience in an inpatient hospital setting (within
the last five years).
- Previous leadership role, such as charge nurse or lead capacity
where you were responsible for interim reporting, issue resolution,
setting direction and having accountability for patient and staff
results.The Encompass WayWe proudly set the standard for excellence
in care, leading with empathy, doing what's right, focusing on the
positive and remaining stronger together. We're a recognized,
trusted leader in post-acute care with over 150 locations
nationwide and 36,000 exceptional people (and growing)!Encompass
Health is proud of our welcoming and inclusive culture. We offer
equal employment opportunities regardless of a person's race,
ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
religion, national origin, color, creed, age, mental disability,
physical disability or any other protected classification.We can't
wait to meet with you and we mean that.
Keywords: Encompass Health, Peabody , Nurse Supervisor, Healthcare , Peabody, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!