Posted on: September 18, 2023
You can earn a wage of up to $40 an hour as a Certified Nursing
Assistant (CNA) in Peabody, Ma., the Salem area, and throughout the
region, with the flexibility to live life on your own terms. Many
employers talk about work-life balance, but IntelyCare embraces the
concept by giving nursing professionals the freedom to choose their
own shifts at any of our partner facilities, with the added
stability of W2 employment.
What would you do with a truly flexible schedule? Perhaps you'd
like to spend a summer day with your kids at the North Shore
Children's Museum, or stroll along the Devils Dishfull Pond and
enjoy one of the neighborhood's prized eateries. Ready for a career
that fits your whole life? See what else we bring to the table and
consider joining our team of nursing professionals today.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) hourly pay range: $25-$40
(25% higher than average)
- Get paid daily or weekly
- Workers' comp, malpractice insurance, and taxes paid for by
- Access shifts and manage other job needs through our free
- Choose your preferred facilities and shifts (weekends/weekdays,
- Overtime, hazard, and holiday pay, plus travel bonuses
- Eligibility for health, dental and vision coverage (qualifying
family members included)
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- App-based continuing education and training opportunities at no
- Free company merch, including IntelyCare scrubs and water
bottlesAs a company that's centered around nursing professionals,
maybe it's better for you to hear directly from them. Here's what a
few of our "IntelyPros" wanted to share about why they love working
"IntelyCare has given me the absolute freedom! I get to choose my
own schedule, and have a work-life balance. Before working with
IntelyCare I was tied down to a schedule and had zero control."
"Working with IntelyCare is very convenient. I love being able to
pick up shifts whenever I am available - it gives me the freedom to
plan everything out."
"I enjoy working with IntelyCare! I'm able to manage my time by
choosing when I want to work, and the pay is very competitive.
Working at the new places every day and getting to meet and know
new people is amazing!""IntelyCare's customer service is amazing!
There's always someone available to help when needed. Being able to
build my schedule through the app makes my life easier."
- Providing nursing care in post-acute care facilities in your
- Helping residents perform activities of daily living (ADLs),
such as toileting, grooming, and personal hygiene
- Checking vital signs such as blood pressure and pulse, altering
supervisor to any abnormal readings
- Serving meals and assisting residents with feeding when
- Changing linens, sanitizing surfaces, and performing other
tasks to help maintain a clean and sanitary environment
- Observing residents on an ongoing basis, alerting nurses to any
concerns or emergencies
- Serving as a go-between for residents and healthcare staff, and
communicating with family members and other visitors
- Moving residents safely and comfortably to and from exam
tables, beds, and wheelchairs, repositioning them when
- Staying engaged with residents and offering
companionshipQualifications and Skills
- Current Massachusetts Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Knowledge of medical terms and nursing care procedures
- Strong observational skills and an attention to detail
- Effective interpersonal and communication skillsTake the Next
Step in Your Career Today
Find a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) job that gives you the
career you desire without sacrificing the full life you deserve.
IntelyCare offers a refreshing mix of great benefits, career
development opportunities, and flexibility. Get real work-life
balance today by joining our team of nursing professionals ranked
#1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Peabody, Massachusetts 01960
Keywords: IntelyCare, Peabody , CNA, Healthcare , Peabody, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!