Resident Care Assistant (HHA or CNA) - Traditional Care
Company: Chelsea Jewish Lifecare
Posted on: January 17, 2023
Resident Care Assistant (HHA or CNA) - Traditional Care**For
more information on open positions at Chelsea Jewish Lifecare, text
"Jobs" to 351-666-6337.Chelsea Jewish Lifecare, a non-profit
organization in the Northshore area, is seeking an individual that
takes pride in delivering excellence in serving others, especially
our elderly population for our Harriett & Ralph Kaplan Estates,
which is a modern and close knit assisted living community.Position
Summary: Resident Care Assistants (RCA) are responsible for
providing high quality care to our residents while also being a
constant companion to them. In addition, the RCA position is
responsible for resident safety and delivering all services and
tasks under the resident care plan.Full Time: 3-11pmDuties
- Provide kind and compassionate care to our residents
- Baths and showers
- Oral Hygiene
- Change bed linens
- Skin care
- Assisting the residents with toiletingQualifications:
- Must have a current State Home Health Aide (HHA) or Certified
Nurse Assistant (CNA) certificate
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language
- Experience working with seniors, is preferred
- Must have the ability to stand, sit, walk, bend and squat for
- Must have you ability to lift 20 pounds unassisted and 50
pounds with assistance
- Must be able to interact effectively and professionally with
residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel,
the general public and other staff memberHours: Full Time
- Health and Dental insurance!
- Retirement Savings Plan!
- PTO (Paid Time Off)!
- Employee Birthday Time Off!
- Paid Holidays!
- Life Insurance!
- Competitive pay!
- Tuition Reimbursement!HP100If selected for hire, you must be
able to provide a recent physical and required immunizations
including fully-vaccinated status for Covid-19. Chelsea Jewish
Lifecare is an equal opportunity employer, veterans & disability.
All qualified individuals will be considered for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, sexual
identity or expression, genetics, national origin, age, disability,
pregnancy, political affiliation, veteran status or any other
status that is protected by local, state or federal law.
Keywords: Chelsea Jewish Lifecare, Peabody , Resident Care Assistant (HHA or CNA) - Traditional Care, Healthcare , Peabody, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!