MDS Coordinator, RN
Company: Erickson Senior Living
Posted on: January 17, 2023
Brooksby Village by Erickson Senior Living
Brooksby Village is a beautiful 90-acre continuing care retirement
community located just 20 minutes from Boston in Peabody,
Massachusetts. We're part of a growing network of communities
developed and managed by Erickson Senior Living, a national
provider of senior living and health care with campuses in 11
The MDS Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of the
entire Resident Assessment Instrument process, including
scheduling, opening/finalizing MDS assessments, and submitting
assessments to both the MDS analysis vendor and CMS. MDS
Coordinator is also responsible for providing education on the RAI
process and required documentation for both Interdisciplinary Team
and line staff.
How you will make an impact:
- Coordinating the completion of the MDS for skilled
nursing/long-term care residents.
- Monitoring all aspects of compliance as it relates to MDS
completion and transmission.
- Maintaining and sharing expertise and knowledge related to
- Partnering with departments, including therapy and finance, to
ensure accurate and timely billing for areas related to the
- Completing MDS audits to ensure documentation supports current
standards for reimbursement, reviews for trends, and develops any
corrective action steps for trends, and monitors for improvement
and/or further modification.
- Utilizing the Electronic Medical Record functions as per the
Erickson standards to manage and complete the MDS and Care Plan
- Responsible for the education of the skilled nursing staff on
MDS processes and documentation requirements
What we offer:
- Competitive benefits packages including medical, dental,
vision, and PTO
- 401k for all employees 18 and over. Company contribution up to
3% once eligible.
- Education assistance, certification reimbursement, and student
loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- A "career for life" approach to professional and personal
development for our greatest asset; our employees.
- Onsite medical centers, providing wellness visits and sick care
for all employees over 18 years of age.
- Free onsite parking at all of our communities and corporate
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our
values, vision, and mission.
- Onsite physicians group dedicated to only serving Erickson
Senior Living residents
- Gated community with 24/7 security.
What you will need:
- RN licensed to practice in the state.
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing with at least two
years of experience in Continuing Care.
- In-depth knowledge of MDS processes, including but not limited
to MDS, RAPs, Care Planning, and Utilization Review.
- Experience documenting in an Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
- Successful completion of AANAC MDS Coordinator
Compensation: Commensurate with experience starting at $85000 per
Erickson Senior Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are
Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a
workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital
status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or
any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Erickson Senior Living, Peabody , MDS Coordinator, RN, Healthcare , Peabody, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!