Denture Lab Technician In-Training
Company: Aspen Dental
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Start your healthcare career today with Aspen Dental as a
Denture Technician Trainee! Our top-flight training program is
second-to-none, affording you access to cutting-edge technology
(we're on an exciting path to digital dentures), ongoing mentorship
and development, and an opportunity to develop and hone your skills
while helping patients to get the care they need. Click to learn
more about the Digital Dentures program at Aspen Dental and how you
can join our team that's innovating with cutting-edge 3D denture
- The fabrication of quality prosthetic denture products in
accordance with established protocols, under supervision of
- Complete prosthetic repairs, relines and re-bases according to
established protocols, under supervision of trainer.
- Completion of required production reporting within established
timelines and reporting parameters, under supervision of
- Preparation of laboratory supply orders in accordance with
established protocols, adhering to determined budgetary guidelines,
under supervision of a trainer. Minimum Education and Education
- High school diploma or GED.
- Excited to learn and i nterest ed in training to become a
Denture T echnician, focusing on removables - full and partial
- Strong technical aptitude.
- G ood hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity.
- A bility to follow detailed directions without difficulty.
- Capable of effectively c ommunicat ing with the Trainer both
verbal and written.
- Nice to have , but not required - p rior dental lab or dental
assisting experience and/or a rt experience ( e.g., sculpting and
special effect ). Proof of COVID vaccination necessary for
employment as a healthcare worker in states with vaccination
Keywords: Aspen Dental, Peabody , Denture Lab Technician In-Training, Healthcare , Peabody, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!