Associate Dentist - Urgently Hiring!
Company: 42 North Dental
Posted on: August 5, 2022
We are currently looking for a part-time Associate Dentist for our
office, Gentle Dental Medford!
Reasons to joing the practice:
* Part-time schedule to allow for a great work/life balance, or to
supplement your income with another practice
* Flexible schedule, do the dentistry you like to do and work the
hours you want in a multi-provider setting
* Clinical autonomy, lots of mentorship, unlimited earning
potential, and room for growth and advancement
Our state of the art facility allows optimal patient care, a
comprehensive approach to full service dentistry along with a
strong focus on quality, service and patient satisfaction.
Providers are responsible for entire clinical patient experience
from initial exam and treatment plan to delivery of care. In-office
specialty services including periodontics, endodontics, oral
surgery and orthodontics are available facilitating access to
complete dental care for patients.
Excellent compensation and benefits package including; paid
medical, malpractice and 401K retirement plus unlimited earning
potential. Future opportunity for equity position.
* Promote oral health and disease prevention
* Diagnose oral diseases
* Educate patients on oral health and various treatment options
* Create treatment plans to maintain or restore patient's oral
* Review treatment plan options with patients
* Review, maintain and update patients' medical and dental
* Review and interpret x-rays and diagnostic tests
* Monitor growth and development of the teeth and jaws
* Provide proper restorative and preventive dental care
* Perform surgical procedures on the teeth, bone and soft tissues
of the oral cavity
* Maintain the highest quality standard of care for all
* Maintain the highest standard of ethics and professionalism
within the dental office
* Keep abreast of new developments, technologies, best practices
and standard of care through current continuing education courses
and professional development
* DMD or DDS degree from a university-based dental education
program accredited by the American Dental Association Commission on
Dental Accreditation (ADA CODA)
* Current state license to practice dentistry
* Documentation of Hepatitis B vaccination
* Proof of malpractice insurance
* Current Basic Life Support (BLS) or cardiopulmonary resuscitation
Keywords: 42 North Dental, Peabody , Associate Dentist - Urgently Hiring!, Healthcare , Peabody, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!