Sonographer - per diem
Company: Boston Children's Hospital
Posted on: June 22, 2022
The Sonographer will be responsible for:
- Independently performing ultrasound examinations as prescribed
by a physician while following established procedures, methods and
- Providing technical support for interventional studies and
training residents, students and staff in ultrasound procedures and
- Assisting in patient scheduling and facilitating efficient
workflow within ultrasound area.
- Fulfilling additional responsibilities as delegated by the
Chief Sonographer, such as managing the QA program, clinical
instructor, etc.To qualify, you must have:
- An Associate's degree in Diagnostic Medical Sonography or
- Registration or eligibility as a Diagnostic Medical
- The analytical skills to resolve complex problems requiring the
use of scientific, mathematical, or technical principles and
in-depth, experienced-based knowledge.
- The ability to communicate effectively both orally and in
writing and provide empathy in difficult interpersonal
- The ability to work weekends.*LI#CB
Keywords: Boston Children's Hospital, Peabody , Sonographer - per diem, Healthcare , Peabody, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!