Weekend RN Supervisor - 7p-7a
Company: Erickson Living
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Brooksby Village is a beautiful 90-acre continuing care
retirement community located just 20 minutes from Boston in
Peabody, Massachusetts. We're part of a growing network of
communities managed by Erickson Living, a national provider of
senior living and health care with campuses in 11 states-and
growing.Brooksby Village is looking for everyday heroes who want to
make a real impact in the lives of seniors. If you're ready to take
your career to new heights, join us. In addition to a rewarding
career, you'll enjoy an industry-leading total rewards package that
includes a competitive salary, an impressive package of health and
dental benefits, paid time off and volunteer hours, tuition
reimbursement, 401(k) with employer contribution, opportunities for
career growth and advancement, and much more!The RN Nursing
Supervisor is responsible for the delivery of resident care by
licensed and non-licensed staff in our Continuing Care
Neighborhoods, which include skilled nursing, long term care,
assisted living and memory care.How you will make an impact:
- Perform walking rounds through all Continuing Care
neighborhoods (skilled nursing, long term care, assisted living and
memory care) to ensure nursing staff are providing the highest
level of resident care possible
- Review, adjust and monitor nursing staffing on all
neighborhoods to ensure appropriate staff is available to provide
resident care and meet established PPD.
- Effectively implement a person centered approach to care,
focusing on the resident's strengths while providing a sense of
comfort, companionship and belonging.
- Assist in resolving resident/family concerns and
- Lead investigations for injuries of unknown origin, medication
errors and/or abuse allegations as needed or requested. Complete
supervisory reports as required by the Director of Nursing.
- Review documentation in medical records to ensure compliance
with regulations, nursing standards of practice and Erickson
policy.What we require:
- Graduate from Accredited School of Nursing is required;
Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in skilled nursing, long-term
care or assisted living
- Minimum of 2 years of management experience
- Licensed in the state as a Registered Nurse.
- Current CPR certification required.What we offer:
- Fully supplied, state of the art buildings
- Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all
employees over 18 years of age
- Tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement and student
loan refinancing partnership programs are available.Erickson
Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are Equal
Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a workplace
free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the basis of
race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status,
veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other
category protected by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Erickson Living, Peabody , Weekend RN Supervisor - 7p-7a, Healthcare , Peabody, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!