CNA - Per Diem - Deficiency Free State Survey!!
Company: Erickson Living
Posted on: January 8, 2021
Brooksby Village is a beautiful 90-acre continuing care
retirement community located just 20 minutes from Boston in
Peabody, Massachusetts. We're part of a growing network of
communities managed by Erickson Living, a national provider of
senior living and health care with campuses in 11 states-and
growing.Brooksby Village is looking for everyday heroes who want to
make a real impact in the lives of seniors. If you're ready to take
your career to new heights, join us. In addition to a rewarding
career, you'll enjoy an industry-leading total rewards package that
includes a competitive salary, an impressive package of health and
dental benefits, paid time off and volunteer hours, tuition
reimbursement, 401(k) with employer contribution, opportunities for
career growth and advancement, and much more!We are looking for
CNAs for all shifts. Our CNAs support our residents in all aspects
of daily living, providing person centered care to ensure we meet
all of our resident's needs.Help people live better lives by:
- Supporting the residents physical, spiritual, emotional and
- Assisting residents in activities of daily living.
- Implementing residents' personal care plans, focusing on
residents strengths, preferences and preferred routines, while
providing a sense of comfort, companionship and belonging.
- Providing assistance with resident activities and resident
- Working with the clinical team to ensure the needs of our
residents are being addressed in a timely matter. What we offer:
- Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all
employees over the age of 18.
- Tuition reimbursement and career development
- Fully supplied, state of the art buildings with 24 hour
- Discounted medical and dental benefits available to employees
working 30+ hours.What you will need:
- Current CNA certification for the state in which you are
- 1-2 years of CNA experience preferred.
- High School diploma or GED required.Erickson Living, its
affiliates, and managed communities are Equal Opportunity Employers
and are committed to providing a workplace free of unlawful
discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran
status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, genetic information or any other category
protected by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Erickson Living, Peabody , CNA - Per Diem - Deficiency Free State Survey!!, Healthcare , Peabody, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!