Compliance Manager - Multi-site
Company: BayMark Health Services
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Compliance Manager - Multi-siteLewisville, TX & Peabody, MA BayMark
Health Services is looking for a detail oriented and conscientious
Compliance Manager to provide auditing and regulatory oversight to
programs under the direction of the Chief Clinical Compliance
Officer. Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain compliance with federal and state rules,
regulations, laws and standards for BayMark clinic operations.
- Performs audits of clinical services, develops auditing tools,
and serves as point of contact for auditors, and oversees
compliance with corrective action plans.
- Maintains current knowledge of rules, regulations and
disseminates regulatory and legislative updates.
- Partner with Chief Clinical Compliance Officer in the
development and/or revision of policies and procedures on state and
federal rules and regulations.
- Alert management to deficiencies or serious non-compliance
issues that have potential for high risk.
- Assists as requested with compliance/policy and procedural
development for new and acquired clinics.
- Participation in the company performance improvement process,
partners with clinic directors to meet objectives, and provides
- Other duties, as assigned. Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years? college. Bachelor or Master?s degree
- Nursing or Counseling licensure/certification preferred; prior
compliance experience a plus
- Experience with the survey process of a health care services
operation including JCAHO, CARF, Medicare, and/or state licensing
- Understanding of clinic operations
- Understanding of HIPAA, Federal, State, CARF and/or JCAHO
standards and regulations.
- Knowledge and skills of Microsoft products with strong
proficiency with Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (both verbal and
- Self-motivated with ability to work in an interdisciplinary
- Ability to work with little supervision and demonstrated
- Ability to travel 50% - 70%. Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental,
vision and 401(K)
- Generous paid time off accrual
- Excellent growth and development opportunities
- Satisfying and rewarding work striving to overcome the opioid
epidemicHere is what you can expect from us:BayMark Health Services
specializes in the treatment of opioid addiction. BayMark Health
Services provides medication-assisted treatment services in a
variety of modalities and settings through our divisions: BAART
Community HealthCare, Health Care Resource Centers and MedMark
Services, Inc. BayMark Health Services, also provides traditional
primary health care services, as well as integrated primary care,
in select locations.BayMark Health Services is committed to Equal
Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal,
State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the
basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion,
gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship,
genetic disposition, disability or veteran?s status or any other
classification protected by State/Federal laws. PI114871167
Keywords: BayMark Health Services, Peabody , Compliance Manager - Multi-site, Executive , Peabody, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!