Manager, Quality Compliance
Company: Collins Aerospace
Posted on: September 13, 2019
Date Posted:2019-08-19-07:00Country:United States of
AmericaLocation:HMA02: Engine Comp (TFT) - Peabody Peabody
Industrial Center, Peabody, MA, 01960 USACollins Aerospace is a
leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for
the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by
bringing together Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems,
Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and
expertise to solve customers toughest challenges and to meet the
demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
We make modern flight possible for millions of travelers and our
military every second. Our major product lines are on-board
virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with
our emergency power generation systems or creating a positive
in-flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and
quieter engines, Power & Controls focuses on delivering a
best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people
in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their
integrity keeps our customers happy. Join us as we take flight!
This position is the quality authority for the Peabody, MA site.
This position is responsible for the execution of Quality
Compliance operational plans. Will lead a team of experienced
Quality Compliance professionals, both hourly and salary.
Responsible for goal and objective setting for the site and guides
the team on the achievement of short-term Quality Compliance goals.
Manages the implementation of Quality Compliance improvements.
- Manages implementation and maintenance of procedures and
metrics that support compliance with industry and regulatory
- Provides guidance on, and explanations of, policies, government
regulations, and agency guidelines to ensure compliance with
- Manages processes, standards, and plans for the implementation
of minimum standards and utilization of tools and methods to ensure
effectiveness of existing quality processes and sustain quality
- Manages quality compliance audit processes, providing guidance
and input to auditors at all stages.
- Oversees reviews of procedures and metrics that impact quality
to ensure compliance with internal standards.
- Performs product and process audits and quality audits and
- Reviews quality data and determines if all products and
processes are aligned with regulatory standards.
- Recommends corrective actions and process re-engineering.
- Prepares and maintains Quality documentation.
- Grow and Develop talent within the quality organization
- Experience managing teams
- Experience with a Quality Management System, i.e. Lean, ACE,
Six Sigma, etc.
- Able to travel up to 20%
- Masters degree and 7+ years of experience
- Manufacturing environment
- Knowledge and/or experience with FAA regulations
- AS9110 experience
- This position requires a Bachelors degree in Quality or
Engineering and 5 years of relevant experience or an Advanced
degree in Quality or Engineering and 3 years of relevant
experience. In the absence of a degree, 9 years of relevant
This position is considered safety sensitive in accordance with FAA
Guidelines. Candidate will be subject to drug and alcohol testing
per FAAs regulation 14 CFR part 120, as well as 49 CFR part 40
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical
and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a
background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new
hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for
more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless
possibility. And the bonds we form with our customers and with each
other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and
separate employer retirement contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- And more
Apply now and be part of the team thats redefining aerospace, every
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Keywords: Collins Aerospace, Peabody , Manager, Quality Compliance, Executive , Peabody, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!