Assistant Store Manager - Peabody
Company: Chico's FAS
Posted on: June 6, 2019
Assistant Store Manager Brand: White House Black MarketCategory:
Retail Assistant ManagerLocation: Northshore Mall,Peabody, MAThe
Assistant Store Manager is primarily responsible for supporting the
Store Manager in managing the sales, operations, asset protection,
and human resources functions of the store to ensure a great
customer experience and maximum profitability.FUNCTIONAL
- Supervises associates engaged in sales, inventory receipt,
reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers.
Prepares weekly schedules to ensure proper floor coverage within
fiscal guidelines; reviews time sheets and other payroll
documentation for accuracy and submits as appropriate.
- Promotes customer service by ensuring associates are greeting
and assisting customers; responds to customer inquiries and
complaints in a professional and timely manner.
- Models sales expectations by utilizing various techniques and
communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends
merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise
based on customer needs and desires.
- Maintains a visually appealing store, ensuring proper
housekeeping, visual merchandising, and organization are kept to
the highest standard. Trains associates on visual merchandising
techniques to ensure store is maintained at all times.
- Monitors associate sales activities and productivity;
acknowledges and communicates performance to associates; motivates
and trains associates to achieve full potential.
- Performs all financial activities effectively and in accordance
with policy including cash handling and reporting, price changes,
and merchandise handling; ensures all register transactions are
completed accurately and in accordance with policy.
- Administers all operational processes including inventory
receipt/dispatch, daily replenishment of floor merchandise levels,
and execution and preparation of physical inventories.
- Facilitates and/or manages the general operations of the store
ensuring that the store is in working order and adequately
maintained to ensure safe and efficient operations.
- Supports compliance with all applicable laws, loss prevention
policies, operating procedures and controls; conducts associate
training as needed to reinforce proper controls.
- Assists in the recruiting, hiring, and development of store
associates; interprets Key Performance Indicator reports and
delivers coaching as needed; provides feedback to Store Manager for
associate performance appraisals and evaluations.
- Other duties as assigned/required.QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Prior retail or sales management experience preferred
- Excellent communication, verbal, and written skills
- Proven excellent customer service skills with statistical track
record in all areas of sales
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a
- Strong leadership qualities, training and team building
- Knowledge of administrative aspects of store operations
- Communicate with customers, standing and maneuvering around
sales floor and stockroom, operate register, lift and carry 30
pounds, hang/fold merchandise, climbing, reaching, pushing /
- Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to
ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives. Ability to
work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and
holidays is required.
Keywords: Chico's FAS, Peabody , Assistant Store Manager - Peabody, Executive , Peabody, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!