Product Manager, Media
Posted on: January 11, 2019
At Employer, our Product Management team is responsible for providing the vision, execution and analysis necessary to delight customers with world class experiences on our web sites and apps. We are organized into small, focused, fully-resourced and -empowered teams to operate with the speed and focus of a startup, while benefiting from the resources of an established eCommerce leader.
The vision of the Media team at Employer is to e nhance the customer and advertiser experience with a robust, relevant onsite media execution. As the Product Manager of Media, you will be contributing to this vision by working with a cross-functional Media scrum team of engineers, designers, analysts, and other internal partners to execute on a roadmap designed to deliver an advertiser experience on Employer that impact tens of millions of consumers. You must be able to transform quantitative and qualitative data from our customers into insights and strategy to drive product development priorities. You then transform those strategies into technical requirements, and work closely with design and engineering to deliver site enhancements and new features at a fast pace.
How you'll drive success:
- Partner with the Media Sales and Account Management teams to develop strategies aimed at growing the media footprint
- Create and test new media placements x-site, working closely with other Storefront product leads/owners to integrate
- Act as front line for Employer in coordinating with third-party advertising networks on technical integrations and media platform improvements
- Build and maintain roadmaps for the Media product and ensure those interests are represented amongst all Product owners within the organization to ensure the vision for your product roadmap aligns with broader company objectives
- Monitor performance of your focus area and measure impact of your product enhancementsYou're who we're looking for if:
- You have significant/meaningful experience in online media advertising, ideally building and launching ad products on consumer websites
- You've spent time with ad-serving platforms, tools, media exchanges, and have a keen instinct for what obstacles to watch out for
- You have exposure to eCommerce or B2C product management, with a track-record of shipping in an agile development environment
- You're a strong communicator who can utilize the data on hand to gain internal support for your vision and strategies
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
- Deep understanding of business strategy and metrics
- Passionate about building functional and engaging user experiences
- Cross functional leadership experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for customer focused innovation
- Familiarity with Excel, SQL, and multi-variate testing practices a plus
- BA/BS with strong academic record (strong preference for quantitative, scientific, or technical backgrounds)
Employer is one of the world's largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we're reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Employer will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you're looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you'll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Employer is a place you can call home. We're a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Employer - and world - for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That's why we're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
Keywords: Wayfair, Peabody , Product Manager, Media, Executive , Peabody, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!