Manager of HR Operations
Company: Barton Associates
Posted on: September 6, 2018
With the Healthcare industry entering an unprecedented growth period, there has never been a greater demand for talent and resources. As a business service provider in the healthcare space, Barton Associates is primed for significant growth in the coming years, and we're looking for talented people to join our team and grow along with us.
That's where you come in!
As a reflection of our current needs and anticipated company growth, we are very pleased to offer an opportunity to join our growing Human Resources team as a Manager of HR Operations. Reporting to the Controller, the selected candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the right mix and offerings of benefits are available to attract and retain an innovative workforce and drive a pay-for-performance culture.
- Plan, implement, communicate, and manage various compensation and benefit programs and initiatives of the organization.
- Supervise and support two HR Generalists as they manage the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources department.
- Ensure that new hire on-boarding processes are both accurate and efficient.
- Monitor the market competitiveness of the company's overall compensation and benefit strategy. Perform periodic compensation research (e.g. PayScale) to confirm competitiveness.
- Management oversight of the ADP Workforce system, including all system setup functions and tables (e.g. PTO accruals, benefit codes, pay codes, etc.).
- Develop benefit strategy with members of management, benefit brokers, consultants, and other third-parties.
- Research compensation issues to ensure consistent application of policies/practices and compliance with employment laws and regulations.
- Support open enrollment activities, including creating and delivering communications, building and testing open enrollment systems, and answering questions about benefits during the open enrollment period.
- Assist with the preparation of various governmental reports and filings.
- Partner with the Payroll and Legal departments to ensure all compliance and reporting deadlines are met.
- Management of the organization's 401(k) defined contribution plan and its related regulatory filings.
- Answer questions regarding benefit eligibility, amounts of coverage, and claims procedures for employees.
- Manage the company organizational chart to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Formulate, recommend, and implement various human resources policies, strategies, and procedures.
- Perform periodic pay analysis for positions throughout the organization.
- Ensure benefit programs are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements, and all other laws.
- Assist in implementing and administering HR policies and procedures in accordance with the organization's overall goals.
- Bachelor degree in a business-related field with an emphasis on human relations or personnel management.
- At least 4-5 years of experience in a Human Resources setting.
- General knowledge of federal and state laws as they relate to benefit and compensation plans.
- Experience with benefits administration.
- Experience using human resources information systems ("HRIS").
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Microsoft EXCEL and WORD skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment of a growing organization.
- Ability to manage and coach a successful team.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, including prioritization and follow-through.
- Enthusiasm and desire to engage and contribute ideas to the team is a must.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to continuous improvement.
- Master's degree in a business-related field with an emphasis on human relations or personnel management.
- Experience using ADP.
Barton Associates specializes in providing the healthcare industry with best-in-class staffing (Locum Tenens) services throughout the United States. Since its inception, Barton has prided itself on building exceptional relationships with both its clients and providers, all of which originates from their world-class training program and strong commitment to their employees.
Locum tenens, a latin term meaning "holding the place," is a $3.9 billion industry that is projected to reach $6.2, billion in the next 5 years. As our industry continues its rapid growth path, Barton Associates is poised to grow along with it. In 2001, Barton Associates was founded in a small office in Massachusetts' North Shore. Since then, the company has grown to over 700 employees in 10 offices across 7 states (Massachusetts, Florida, Connecticut, Texas, New Hampshire, Arizona, and Nevada) with more on the horizon.
Keywords: Barton Associates, Peabody , Manager of HR Operations, Executive , Peabody, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!